Teach me how to team fight with Elise

#1SeaIntoTheSkyPosted 2/19/2013 2:31:36 PM
Thinking of purchasing Elise. Only played about 3 games with her.
My standard is to max spells in this order RQWE. Laning seems easy at top but I feel she has a few mana issues. To combo in lane I try to use EQW -> R -> QW Auto attack -> E when to gap close. I am not too sure what to do in team fights with her, both kiting and helping guard to ADC seems like a good choice since she has % damages against the tanks. But I also feel she could go for the ADC.

My current build is Sorc, Laindry, Abyssal
Then situational tanky I guess. I also currently run 21/9/0

Help me out^^ Not just with what to do in teamfights but also if you have suggestions on build and I'll test them out later. Thanks~
#2JennaTahliaPosted 2/19/2013 2:33:22 PM
gg cant help u coz ur higher elo than me
http://i.imgur.com/BVUMNyA.jpg
---
gibe moni pls
Add me I'm good. ign Schmelton
#3The0neFreeManPosted 2/19/2013 2:34:03 PM
JennaTahlia posted...
gg cant help u coz ur higher elo than me
http://i.imgur.com/BVUMNyA.jpg

---
http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/9601/3930.jpg
#4SeaIntoTheSky(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 2:34:52 PM
What is that shadow emblem for? I have seen it for other people too but I don't know what it is >.<;;; I don't see it when I look at myself either.
#5JennaTahliaPosted 2/19/2013 2:37:38 PM
SeaIntoTheSky posted...
What is that shadow emblem for? I have seen it for other people too but I don't know what it is >.<;;; I don't see it when I look at myself either.

They're on your friends list l0l n00b
---
gibe moni pls
Add me I'm good. ign Schmelton
#6SeaIntoTheSky(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 2:40:01 PM
JennaTahlia posted...
SeaIntoTheSky posted...

They're on your friends list l0l n00b

Oh LOL!! It should say that when you hover over it!!! >.<;;;
Also I think if you have the same LP it orders people in terms of number of games. So it is probably better to be on the bottom lol.
#7Viewtiful_JonPosted 2/19/2013 2:45:15 PM
I don't even build Lindarys on her any more and have done better with her since I stopped buying it, Faster to get your Crystal Scepter. For Magic pen I just use boots and either Abysal Scepter or Void staff. Other than that it is normally all tanky, Stuff Like sunfire or Banner of command for with one of Frozen heart or Randuins if you need armour. Abysal and Banshee are good MR choices depending how its going.

I do far more damage building tanky items than I do building damage. Just work out what resistances you need and if not sure get a warmongs.

Don't Dive enemy team with rappel even if you look like you will get an easy kill, you will almost never get it and be to far away from team for them to help you.
#8SeaIntoTheSky(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 3:37:16 PM
So just go a little MPen into AP Tanky? It sounds like I should play her similar to Nidalee and play a clean up type of playstyle.