So, how is it playing with the Gamefaqs players?

#11Mander1861Posted 2/19/2013 3:37:28 PM
Why would you want to?
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
Evolution is fact. Gamefaqs Life coach and mentor.
#12centurion911(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 3:50:32 PM(edited)
Mander1861 posted...
Why would you want to?

I have two groups of people that I group up with.

1. My brother and our friends, but they only play in the afternoon and they all clock out at midnight.

2. My friend I met in-game and our ranked team. But we are only on from like 10 PM PST to 3 AM PST.

Soloque tends to have way too many ragers. I like playing in groups more and I love playing while Skyping, so I thought about trying to do that with Gamefaq-ers

EDIT: Grammar and saying that I play during the day since my college/work schedule is weird.
---
"Whats the penalty for dodging in ranked?"
"Phreak comes to your house and punches your screen."
#13Mander1861Posted 2/19/2013 3:49:06 PM
centurion911 posted...
Mander1861 posted...
Why would you want to?

I have two groups of people that I group up with.

1. My brother and our friends, but they only play in the afternoon and they all clock out at midnight.

2. My friend I met in-game and our ranked team. But we only are all on from like 10 PM PST to 3 AM PST.

Soloque tends to have way too many ragers. I like playing in groups more and I love playing while Skyping, so I thought about trying to do that with Gamefaq-ers

Judges?
That answer is acceptable.
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
Evolution is fact. Gamefaqs Life coach and mentor.
#14xMikhalxPosted 2/19/2013 3:53:28 PM
Better than expected; depends on who you play with.

Some are nice, others are ragers. I don't take normals seriously and just derp around. The people I played with still offered advice/took it very casually despite the fact that I knew what I was doing and was just doing terrible for the sake of being a baddy.
#15killerdmanPosted 2/19/2013 4:02:46 PM
I'm pretty bad and I play with a lot of GFaqs players.

It's usually fun. Lots of nice people.
---
XBL GT: Dom Longoria
#16YordlePosted 2/19/2013 4:18:51 PM
It's ok I guess.
---
LoL Ign: Halilintar
http://www.twitch.tv/haiistormlol
#17kirbymuncherPosted 2/19/2013 5:04:12 PM
the majority of the gamefaqs people I've played with are the exact same people they constantly complain about on the boards.

You aren't in elo hell, you are elo hell

except the people who aren't, of course.. Please don't hate me :|
---
THIS IS WHAT I HATE A BOUT EVREY WEBSITE!! THERES SO MUCH PEOPLE READING AND POSTING STUIPED STUFF