How can a game be so popular yet unpopular at the same time?

#11Stan_badmanPosted 2/20/2013 9:54:21 AM
zhe_king_of_ape posted...
No one in my school knows this game
:/

>Tfw Same
#12RihawfPosted 2/20/2013 10:43:40 AM
I don't know, I found a friend that plays this game. And another friend that plays this game.
---
LoL NA IGN: MyakkoFirst|steam: rihawf| Nami main
League of Legends BR IGN: Rihawf (who'd know?)
#13Alakazam_fanPosted 2/20/2013 10:45:14 AM
Rihawf posted...
I don't know, I found a friend that plays this game. And another friend that plays this game.

/topic
---
He asked if it was possible for a male human to have a sex with a female horse. He even drew a diagram; I think a stepladder was involved.
#14mystermandragonPosted 2/20/2013 10:49:46 AM
it is an effect known as the vocal minority. In general, people who are content with the game will not state their satisfaction.

However, when someone is dissatisfied, they will be loud as hell and annoy everyone to no end. If you look at the topics on this board, most of it will be people being mad at the game. Going by topic titles alone, you would think that this game is terrible and hated. For this reason it is easy to think that the community has a negative attitude.

even if 1of5 ppl hate this game, the 1 will always be louder than the 4 ppl who silently enjoy the game.
---
Sig won't change until my sister thinks re4 is a good game. number of people who support=9
#15ERLiNoPosted 2/20/2013 11:31:38 AM
Lithsp posted...
megasuprwaffle posted...
Because the only people who play league are pretty much socially awkward people who dont tell anyone about the game

Yea because WoW players are not socially awkward?
---
"It doesn't matter how many resources you have, if you don't know how to use them, they will never be enough"
-Masters Zerg
#16ChocoboDreamsPosted 2/20/2013 11:35:35 AM
OhHeyltsYou posted...
League is a huge game. But if you go on other sites with video game related content. People are always like "What the hell is this?" So, how can a game that's bigger than COD and Pokemon go unnoticed by so many other gamers?

How is everybody ignoring the fact that he just said League of Legends is bigger than Call of Duty and Pokemon? Am I the only one who realizes how much BS that is?
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams