OMG lux

#1RydethetigerPosted 2/19/2013 9:48:36 PM
Shes so much fun. Her and TF have quickly become favorites of mine.

Who are your champions that you feel comfortable playing regardless of the matchup?
---
Lol IGN: StayFrostty
Elo Experiment Status - Dooped by League Points...
#2Zalden1Posted 2/19/2013 9:51:05 PM
Awhile back it used to be Swain for me. Currently..... I feel like I suck with everyone because I seem to always lose in inhouses. Also, I haven't played Swain too much lately, so I am a little bit rusty with him.
#3lightdragoon88Posted 2/19/2013 9:51:22 PM
http://gallery.mmolol.net/upload/local/sona_fan_art_picture_image_league_of_legends_mmo_computer_games_NMf44Dmet7.jpg
---
LIFE IS A BEAUTY HOWL!
My favorite League of Legend Champion: http://i.imgur.com/xx0hSNV.png
#4angermngment101Posted 2/19/2013 9:51:30 PM
Ever try fizz?
---
Gamefax
#5Rydethetiger(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 9:53:02 PM
Ive tried fizz, I just cant seem to utilize him properly. Good players seem extremely slippery with him and do major damage to tons of people. I usually just shark somebody, hopefully kill them before being eaten by the enemy front line.
---
#6LithspPosted 2/19/2013 10:00:56 PM
Rydethetiger posted...
Ive tried fizz, I just cant seem to utilize him properly. Good players seem extremely slippery with him and do major damage to tons of people. I usually just shark somebody, hopefully kill them before being eaten by the enemy front line.

Same. I don't ever feel as slippery as any Fizz on the enemy team.
I don't feel like I do their damage either, with same build.
Just doesn't work out for me.

Wish it did, he works top for me fine as a tanky AP, but mid, nah.
---
[]Signature[]
#7Rydethetiger(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 10:02:46 PM
Katarina also has a way of avoiding kills when i play her...Stupid I know, because she is quite strong, but alas, I enjoy major skillshot heavy champs. AP ez, Lux, TF, Brand, Ori, fun stuff like that.

The only champ viable in mid that I dont own/havent played is Diana...Just not appealing to me in any way.
---