Does anyone else think they need to nerf how long Nidalee's traps reveal youfor?

#11Rising ChaosPosted 2/20/2013 2:49:35 AM
Well Teemo's shrooms are his ult, so it's expected that they be the superior scouting tool. Four minutes is still a fairly lengthy duration -- that's longer than a ward -- and unlike Caitlyn's traps, Nidalee doesn't have a limit on placing hers. But 12 seconds of vision is a god damn eternity, to say nothing of their massive percentage shred and perfectly reasonable damage. They're really hard to see around brush too.

Biggest part of what makes her so infuriating to play against IMO, I've actually said the same thing as the OP on many occasions.
---
"Pokey and the man."
#12PrizmSlashPosted 2/20/2013 2:56:25 AM
Useless? They are spammable, have % resist shred, deal ok'ish damage if the nidalee is going AP and on top of that they reveal you for 12 seconds? Its too much should be 8 secs at most.
---
-_-
#13happyscrub1Posted 2/20/2013 3:01:07 AM
Rydethetiger posted...
Nid traps are not really used in full out teamfights G-cube, .

40% defense reduction useless in a team fight? It's a highley underrated spell that baddies overlook. You spamming them in fights or before fights, and then burst anyone stupid to get hit by it and not run or kite.

Will F up any tank too.

I've got plenty of people killed with it. It does crap damage, so most people just think it's harmless.
---
Happyscrub's league of legends rank is higher than 95% gamefaqs posters. This is why gamefaqs jealous of him. That's why they troll him. So sad, So bad, so mad.
#14HabnotPosted 2/20/2013 7:03:20 AM
That MR shred is nothing to sneeze at.
---
Look, the point is to get him to go to the naked party, not correctly interpret the Bible. - Ridley X.
#15g-cube_mastaPosted 2/20/2013 7:08:00 AM
Rydethetiger posted...
Nid traps are not really used in full out teamfights G-cube, .

40% defense reduction useless in a team fight? It's a highley underrated spell that baddies overlook. You spamming them in fights or before fights, and then burst anyone stupid to get hit by it and not run or kite.

Will F up any tank too.

I've got plenty of people killed with it. It does crap damage, so most people just think it's harmless.

This also the fact that it does damage alone is enough to make it not useless outside of the reveal. Plenty of times a fleeing low health enemy will hit a trap in a brush and die to the damage.
---
~GameFAQs LoL Board President~
http://i.imgur.com/6rO0g.png
#16MizunoRyuuPosted 2/20/2013 7:25:06 AM
Maybe if they reduced the duration, people will finally get the message that she's not a lane support.
---
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...