That feeling when you win games that you had no right to win

#21edubsPosted 2/20/2013 6:19:14 PM
Had a ranked game where our soraka dced right after buying wards and never came back. I went beast mode mid as akali on their lux and maokai jungler. Our Xin went 15-2 and we carried our team to victory 5v4 from the start. Very agonizing win because our ashe was trying to throw the game getting caught a bunch
---
Greatest system of all time is the N64. OOT, SM64, Paper Mario DK64 and Ogre Battle
not changing my sig until the Pirates have a winning season started 3/31/08
#22InfestedAdamPosted 2/20/2013 6:28:51 PM
Xelltrix posted...
I know lol, the other team even had good scores all around. Guess they were just out-objective'd

Seem like it. Can't say I'm that experienced in the game but felt like they won by guerilla warfare or something.
---
"You must gather your party before venturing forth"
"Go for the eyes Boo! Go for the eyes!"
#23XelltrixPosted 2/20/2013 6:33:22 PM
Yeah, they threw waves after waves of men until the enemy team reached their preset kill limit and shutdown.
---
Reading this post may induce one or more of the following:
Nausea / Butt-Hurt / Lulz / UM? Syndrome / Angst / Diarrhea
#24InfestedAdamPosted 2/20/2013 7:00:03 PM
Need a reply from Shadow Edge. I could just picture their team warding everywhere and just constantly running from lane to lane to avoid the opposing team all the while making advances on their base. I would think in a straight out race for the base the other team woulda won.
---
"You must gather your party before venturing forth"
"Go for the eyes Boo! Go for the eyes!"
#25FightingBoarPosted 2/20/2013 7:05:02 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#26zefigPosted 2/20/2013 7:07:25 PM
JaggiJumper posted...
Small_appliance posted...
Player 2 forgets to pick a champion and gets randomed Nunu. He proceeds to take exhaust despite my duo partner already having called support.

k, all I got from that is that you and your duo are the type of douches that believes call order>pick order, your Nunu is a boss, and that you don't know what man mode means.

This.

Also how did Nunu do well against Singed? Nunu sustains like a monster, doesn't need to melee to do damage, and has a speed boost and a slow in his kit, allowing him to kite Singed. Solo lane Nunu loves to build Chalice, and the MR will actually be useful against Singed.
---
Wii FC: 1686 5820 3040 7075
XBL: PettyAlchemy