That feeling when you win games that you had no right to win

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. That feeling when you win games that you had no right to win

User Info: edubs

edubs
4 years ago#21
Had a ranked game where our soraka dced right after buying wards and never came back. I went beast mode mid as akali on their lux and maokai jungler. Our Xin went 15-2 and we carried our team to victory 5v4 from the start. Very agonizing win because our ashe was trying to throw the game getting caught a bunch
Greatest system of all time is the N64. OOT, SM64, Paper Mario DK64 and Ogre Battle
not changing my sig until the Pirates have a winning season started 3/31/08

User Info: InfestedAdam

InfestedAdam
4 years ago#22
Xelltrix posted...
I know lol, the other team even had good scores all around. Guess they were just out-objective'd

Seem like it. Can't say I'm that experienced in the game but felt like they won by guerilla warfare or something.
"You must gather your party before venturing forth"
"Go for the eyes Boo! Go for the eyes!"

User Info: Xelltrix

Xelltrix
4 years ago#23
Yeah, they threw waves after waves of men until the enemy team reached their preset kill limit and shutdown.
Reading this post may induce one or more of the following:
Nausea / Butt-Hurt / Lulz / UM? Syndrome / Angst / Diarrhea

User Info: InfestedAdam

InfestedAdam
4 years ago#24
Need a reply from Shadow Edge. I could just picture their team warding everywhere and just constantly running from lane to lane to avoid the opposing team all the while making advances on their base. I would think in a straight out race for the base the other team woulda won.
"You must gather your party before venturing forth"
"Go for the eyes Boo! Go for the eyes!"
(message deleted)

User Info: zefig

zefig
4 years ago#26
JaggiJumper posted...
Small_appliance posted...
Player 2 forgets to pick a champion and gets randomed Nunu. He proceeds to take exhaust despite my duo partner already having called support.

k, all I got from that is that you and your duo are the type of douches that believes call order>pick order, your Nunu is a boss, and that you don't know what man mode means.

This.

Also how did Nunu do well against Singed? Nunu sustains like a monster, doesn't need to melee to do damage, and has a speed boost and a slow in his kit, allowing him to kite Singed. Solo lane Nunu loves to build Chalice, and the MR will actually be useful against Singed.
Wii FC: 1686 5820 3040 7075
XBL: PettyAlchemy
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. That feeling when you win games that you had no right to win

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived