How is this Hecarim build?

#1iiTryhardPosted 2/20/2013 7:11:11 AM
mobility for early game, sell for mercs + homegaurds
lizard elder
IBG
spirit visage
mogs
randuins omen/frozen heart?

I'm mostly looking at the boots and armor item in this build. Thanks!
---
XBL: iiTryHaard LoL IGN: Pintbomb
Yes, i i do try hard http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2012/08/imgur-dofor.jpg
#2xDarknezzxPosted 2/20/2013 7:32:27 AM(edited)
bit too squishy imo
you will be like paper for the first 30 minutes
#3Bapps44Posted 2/20/2013 7:32:54 AM
its fine
#4themagicpainmanPosted 2/20/2013 7:33:04 AM
Lizard Elder
Spirit Visage
Frozen Fist
Whatever you want because the game will be over.
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
#5Lord_WoobiePosted 2/20/2013 8:53:48 AM
Sounds pretty standard.

If you're building IBG, don't bother with FH. The passive is NICE, but you already have 40% CDR, so Randuin's offers better stats overall.
---
On the field of honor, the gods bearing witness to my glory, I will pull your entrails through your eyes and use them as reins to ride your soul to hades below!
#6SorrySleepingPosted 2/20/2013 9:03:23 AM
Sounds pretty standard.

If you're building IBG, don't bother with FH. The passive is NICE, but you already have 40% CDR, so Randuin's offers better stats overall.

Hecarim needs 40% CDR, even if it does put him over 40% CDR. Except for his Q with two stacks, he has LONG cooldowns. As long as you aren't building silly items like Morello's for CDR on Hecarim, it's fine.
---
~{Always Sleeping}~
#7stascakbw07Posted 2/20/2013 9:06:49 AM
mobility for early game, sell for mercs + homegaurds
lizard elder
IBG
spirit visage
mogs
randuins omen/frozen heart?

I'm mostly looking at the boots and armor item in this build. Thanks!

Go with 3 Phantom Dancers for the synergy from movement speed.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0deA1JUUZFQ
Your carry is the best player on my team!
#8ShadowD00mPosted 2/20/2013 9:08:11 AM
It's good, I would say the speed Boots are situational and getting speed boots early even if they are to be traded in depends on the enemies. Other than that get a Warmogs early since health is more valuable than armor/MR. Other than that it looks good.
---
Gamer Tag: Ultimated00m
LoL IGN: Rezem
#9ERLiNoPosted 2/20/2013 10:02:02 AM
just stack zephyr's
---
"It doesn't matter how many resources you have, if you don't know how to use them, they will never be enough"
-Masters Zerg
#10Lord_WoobiePosted 2/20/2013 10:04:25 AM
SorrySleeping posted...
Sounds pretty standard.

Hecarim needs 40% CDR, even if it does put him over 40% CDR. Except for his Q with two stacks, he has LONG cooldowns. As long as you aren't building silly items like Morello's for CDR on Hecarim, it's fine.

No, I mean that with IBG (10% CDR), SV (20% CDR), and Lizard Elder (10% CDR), he already has 40% CDR. The 20% CDR from FH would be redundant.

IBG also gives him mana already, so the only useful stat from FH (aside from its Passive) is armor, which Randuin's provides, along with health, as well as a decent passive and an incredible active.

My point being, if you have that build, the 6th item is better as Randuin's than Frozen Heart.
---
On the field of honor, the gods bearing witness to my glory, I will pull your entrails through your eyes and use them as reins to ride your soul to hades below!