Me: Hey ADC, what support do you want? Leona, sona, Nami, or Lulu?

#41FreshSushiPosted 2/20/2013 3:56:00 PM
People who don't have taric are worthless. Costing people the game cause they can't be bothered to spend 2 ip on an OP champ. And no, there's no learning involved. You press 2-3 buttons to win every lane. If I'm forced to play ADC and my support somehow doesn't pick Taric and let the enemy picks him I'm not even gonna bother.
---
Hidetaka Miyazaki, Shinji Mikami
Please come back Q_Q
#42wind64aPosted 2/20/2013 4:20:44 PM
I seem to do decently against Taric as Sona, then again I'm missing a total of 2 of all champions actually labeled as "Support" out of all of them. Sona or Lulu seem to be fun ones to mess up his day with. Sona has a mini version of his ult as her Q and a pretty large group stun. She's also squishier on her own though. Nami's decent, but due to her high minimum skill level required compared to her output most people probably won't want you to play as her. It does depend on your team comp though.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142
#43Dragonfable101Posted 2/20/2013 4:22:32 PM
UnderwaterAir posted...
Taric costs 1350 and is insanely strong right now. Nami is 6300 and largely useless. Everybody should have Taric, including you.

The excuse for "not knowing him" is nonsense, since all you need to do is E-(run up)-W-R and you win the trade if your ADC isn't being played by a drunk rat.

^This.

I'm a drunk rat that has frequently adc'd to success and am offended by this.

have fun.
---
Remember that failure only occurs the moment you've decided you will no longer strive for success.
- Lysamus
#44HydreigoonPosted 2/20/2013 4:27:59 PM
The only other support to play when they pick Taric is Lulu. Because Lulu is almost as good as Taric.
---
Nami is my waifu
White FC: 3181 8609 7858 /// White 2 FC: 3053 5724 9151