Would it work: Ashe solo top

#11happyscrub1Posted 2/20/2013 11:37:09 AM
Vayne, ezreal, and corki are better top. Ashe can kite, but is extremely less forgiving if she messes up.
---
Happyscrub's league of legends rank is higher than 95% gamefaqs posters. This is why gamefaqs jealous of him. That's why they troll him. So sad, So bad, so mad.
#12happyscrub1Posted 2/20/2013 11:38:41 AM
04Dark posted...
She may hold lane for a while, with proper warding.
But up against Darius she would get no CS.
She would have a better chance against Garen, but even then I don't envision it going that greatly for Ashe.

She could own darius is she lucky and he misses all his pulls. I've done it before. But you have to burn a flash if he lands one.

If he misses one, it's free auto attacks on him all day long.
---
Happyscrub's league of legends rank is higher than 95% gamefaqs posters. This is why gamefaqs jealous of him. That's why they troll him. So sad, So bad, so mad.
#1304DarkPosted 2/20/2013 11:45:42 AM
She could own darius is she lucky and he misses all his pulls. I've done it before. But you have to burn a flash if he lands one.

> If Ashe is lucky
> If Darius misses every pull which he can do every 20 seconds
> If he happens to hit use flash which you can only do once every 300 seconds

Darius will also have flash. Also his range on pull is 550, Ashe's basic attack's range is 600, only 50 more.
I hoping you are just playing true to your name/gimmick and you aren't being serious.
---
R.I.P. intrepid40 (7/13/08 - 3/28/12)
http://i.imgur.com/oYaWO.jpg
#14magnusblitzPosted 2/20/2013 12:46:09 PM
happyscrub1 posted...

And if he's standing the minion line, Ashe takes just as much damage from his minion attacks as she does to Darius.

(I miss S2 defensive tree masteries)
#15happyscrub1Posted 2/20/2013 12:53:15 PM
04Dark posted...

> If Ashe is lucky
> If Darius misses every pull which he can do every 20 seconds
> If he happens to hit use flash which you can only do once every 300 seconds

Darius will also have flash. Also his range on pull is 550, Ashe's basic attack's range is 600, only 50 more.
I hoping you are just playing true to your name/gimmick and you aren't being serious.

Custom game then!!!
---
#16Gyro822Posted 2/20/2013 12:54:09 PM
FlareZero posted...
You'd have to be proficient at orb walking, which removes a huge portion of the people playing this game. She'll be able to hold her own early game but once bruisers start to get their items, she'll die if she gets caught (especially people like Garen who can burst out of the slow and then silence as he spins to win). She's also weak enough to be camped by the jungler to secure easy kills every time she's alive - one of the reasons I hate squishy champs at top.

As if Orb Walking actually worked in LoL -.- There's no backswing, so orb walking doesn't do anything.
---
360 GT/PSN: frostysquirrels
Currently Playing: DayZ, Minecraft, Dota 2
#17xngenPosted 2/20/2013 1:46:42 PM
...cait would stand a better chance but no to both
#18FightingBoarPosted 2/20/2013 1:57:50 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]