It's possible to NOT ban a champ!

#1Lord_WoobiePosted 2/20/2013 12:02:12 PM
I was queued for a game where the opponent team captain was afk and didn't ban anyone.

Did anyone know this was possible?
---
On the field of honor, the gods bearing witness to my glory, I will pull your entrails through your eyes and use them as reins to ride your soul to hades below!
#2Toe_JamulonisPosted 2/20/2013 12:03:49 PM
Sadly, everyone.
---
Posted from my iPhone while crapping on company time.
#3SorrySleepingPosted 2/20/2013 12:04:33 PM(edited)
It's been like this since you could play Draft mode. But why bother?

Sadly, everyone.

Clearly not TC
---
~{Always Sleeping}~
#4kirbymuncherPosted 2/20/2013 12:09:49 PM
uh

what did you think the 30 second timer did?
---
THIS IS WHAT I HATE A BOUT EVREY WEBSITE!! THERES SO MUCH PEOPLE READING AND POSTING STUIPED STUFF
#5mD_atheistPosted 2/20/2013 12:15:40 PM
kirbymuncher posted...
uh

TC could have thought it would random pick a ban, thats not that ridiculous of an assumption.
---
"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."
- via the Treaty of Tripoli, signed by John Adams
#6Lord_Woobie(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 12:53:17 PM
mD_atheist posted...
kirbymuncher posted...
uh

TC could have thought it would random pick a ban, thats not that ridiculous of an assumption.

Actually I thought it would assume they were afk and send everyone back to the lobby.
---
On the field of honor, the gods bearing witness to my glory, I will pull your entrails through your eyes and use them as reins to ride your soul to hades below!
#7BerserkFGriffthPosted 2/20/2013 12:56:07 PM
Lord_Woobie posted...
mD_atheist posted...
kirbymuncher posted...
uh

Actually I thought it would assume they were afk and send everyone back to the lobby.

that would make too much sense
---
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u144/Shenneh/Coraline%20Pics/132507-hunter-x-hunter-pitou-hunter-x-hunter_zpsab5136bf.jpg