Does anyone do this start?

#1POkemon_PoWeRPosted 2/20/2013 11:21:19 AM
Rejuv/Fairie + 2 Wards + 4 Pots
Take it on my tops/mids
Champions that don't use mana get Rejuv (Builds into Warmogs later) and everyone else takes Fairie(AD Caster/AP Mids which builds into Tear or Chalice)
2 Wards meaning you don't have to buy a ward on your first B/You have vision if you spend more than 5 - 6 minutes in lane.
4 pots = better sustain than Flask IMO
---
I'm the best player here. The rest of you aren't as good as me-ninja1357
LoL IGN: m0bilize (NA)
#2TAMIUS_REBORNPosted 2/20/2013 11:25:49 AM
I usually just go 2 wards 9 health pots, swapping some of the health pots for mana pots if I'm playing someone who I know will need them.
---
Steam: Calimar777
XBL: Calimar
#3centurion911Posted 2/20/2013 11:27:31 AM
I do it on champs who get tear.
---
"Whats the penalty for dodging in ranked?"
"Phreak comes to your house and punches your screen."
#4BiglabronPosted 2/20/2013 11:28:12 AM
I generally do a faeri charm/ 6 health pot 1 ward start on my ap mids who use mana.
---
I don't always lose, but when I do it's purple sideu!!!
#5SeaIntoTheSkyPosted 2/20/2013 11:30:10 AM
POkemon_PoWeR posted...
Rejuv/Fairie + 2 Wards + 4 Pots
Take it on my tops/mids
Champions that don't use mana get Rejuv (Builds into Warmogs later) and everyone else takes Fairie(AD Caster/AP Mids which builds into Tear or Chalice)
2 Wards meaning you don't have to buy a ward on your first B/You have vision if you spend more than 5 - 6 minutes in lane.
4 pots = better sustain than Flask IMO

Fairie + 1 ward + 5 Red Pot + 1 Blue Pot is also a safe start for mid
Fairie + 1 ward + 4 red Pot + 2 Blue Pot is good too.

You really only need 1 ward if you are going hyper aggressive. Like you mentioned you should only take this start if you are thinking of going into Tear or Chalice. Rejuv start is not that strong and you'd have a dead spot in your inventory. I say dead spot because it limits your inventory for a long time even if you are going for a decently timed warmog. You are better off with starting more red pots than Rejuv bead if you really need that much sustain.