Which champion counters more champions than any other?

#1daemon672Posted 2/20/2013 1:04:28 PM
I guess that's a bad way of asking "Who is a safe pick?"
---
Tutti Frutti Summer Love
#2flyguy101Posted 2/20/2013 1:11:12 PM
At the moment, I would really say Elise is the most consistently safe pick. No...Yorick. One of those two.
---
http://theaffectiveperspective.blog.com/
Q.E.D.
#3TAMIUS_REBORNPosted 2/20/2013 1:17:46 PM(edited)
I think some pretty safe picks are:

Top: Singed, Cho'Gath, Nidalee, Yorick, Garen (wall, wall, can farm at range and leap out with cougar form if the enemy jumps at you, king of harass, wall)
Mid: Ryze, Malzahar (faceroll, ezmode pushing)
ADC: Caitlyn, Ezreal (ezmode farming extremely safe range and escape, great escape)
Support: Blitzcrank, Janna, Lulu, Nunu (lolpull with huge ms steroid and built-in shield, can be the most useless support in the world but your shield still adds enough AD that the adc can do it all alone, disengage from anything, fight starts snowball the enemy and bloodboil to autowin most trades)
Jungle: Xin Zhao, Darius (I dare someone to mess with you in your jungle)
---
Steam: Calimar777
XBL: Calimar
#4centurion911Posted 2/20/2013 1:14:14 PM
TAMIUS_REBORN posted...

Top: Singed, Cho'Gath, Nidalee, Yorick, Garen
Mid: Ryze, Malzahar
ADC: Caitlyn, Ezreal
Support: Blitzcrank, Janna, Lulu
Jungle: Xin Zhao, Darius

Singed and Garen can get countered so hard it isn't funny, absolutely not safe picks.

Ryze is the same way
---
"Whats the penalty for dodging in ranked?"
"Phreak comes to your house and punches your screen."
#5TAMIUS_REBORNPosted 2/20/2013 1:24:21 PM
centurion911 posted...
TAMIUS_REBORN posted...

Singed and Garen can get countered so hard it isn't funny, absolutely not safe picks.

Ryze is the same way

Ya, every champ can be countered in some way. I just think these are champs that are safest as in if you pick them in blind pick you probably won't get blindly countered, opposed to champs like Veigar mid or Vayne ADC where most other mids or adcs will make life difficult for you.

I could be completely off in who I listed, but these are just what I think are safe, keeping in mind I don't exactly sit here thinking about who counters who all day.
---
Steam: Calimar777
XBL: Calimar
#6tpoyoyPosted 2/20/2013 1:28:42 PM
Nunu top

worst case is you stalemate the lane

can start whatever you want as you pretty much have infinite mana from passive to harass and infinite hp from q. I laugh at like anyone top who tries to harass me cause I heal it all up and return the favor with a iceball to their face.
#7EDumeyPosted 2/20/2013 1:29:45 PM
Jayce/Irelia/Yorick are still the top laners who pretty much can do okay in any matchup. Not necessarily win every mathchup, but you just aren't going to destroy them in lane if they have any real knowledge of their champ.

Anivia/Orianna/Karthus are all really good at just farming their lane. They can be beaten by assassins and the like, but as long as you play cautious, it's hard to fall behind. (This is assuming of course you just want the safe picks)

Warwick/Nunu for high sustain junglers. Shyvana is a great duelist and jungle farmer, so you can't really get "outplayed" in jungle with Shyv. Olaf/Xin pretty braindead easy junglers, both with really good ganks.

Bot lane is more synergy stuff, but a safe carry like Cait/Ez is always going to be okay. And a support like Taric/Lulu will always be useful.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ZhLrT.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/H6Frl.jpg
#8centurion911Posted 2/20/2013 1:35:46 PM
TAMIUS_REBORN posted...
centurion911 posted...
TAMIUS_REBORN posted...

Ryze is the same way

Ya, every champ can be countered in some way. I just think these are champs that are safest as in if you pick them in blind pick you probably won't get blindly countered, opposed to champs like Veigar mid or Vayne ADC where most other mids or adcs will make life difficult for you.

I could be completely off in who I listed, but these are just what I think are safe, keeping in mind I don't exactly sit here thinking about who counters who all day.

You want to take picks who will have a strong chance against anyone.

If either Singed or Garen meet a Kayle (common) or Teemo (common), it's all over. super easy. They're just not safe picks in the least, I don't need to sit here all day thinking to tell you that
---
"Whats the penalty for dodging in ranked?"
"Phreak comes to your house and punches your screen."
#9TyrekeEvans13Posted 2/20/2013 1:36:40 PM
Nasus counters everyone
---
The King of Kings
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/9971/744sptp062727c1tyrekeem.jpg