What makes yorick and udyr so good?

#1ZenzokuPosted 2/20/2013 1:55:03 PM
I haven't played either, but it just seems like at one point they do insane damage and just refuse to die....Is their kit based around getting *******loads of health or something?
#2FoxxyFelineeePosted 2/20/2013 1:57:09 PM
Well Yorick's just a pain in the ass top lane. He's hard to kill, but he can't outright kill anybody either, but his harrass and sustain is really good.
---
I support Diablo online only, it's an MMO.
#3centurion911Posted 2/20/2013 1:58:11 PM
Yorick's E heals him and his passive reduces damage done to him by (I think 5%?) per ghoul he has alive (max of 4 ghouls).

Udyr's W gives him a shield and allows him to have passive lifesteal. His Passive increases his armor/m.res when he uses skills.
---
"Whats the penalty for dodging in ranked?"
"Phreak comes to your house and punches your screen."
#4BlocktopusPosted 2/20/2013 2:19:08 PM
centurion911 posted...
Yorick's E heals him and his passive reduces damage done to him by (I think 5%?) per ghoul he has alive (max of 4 ghouls).

Udyr's W gives him a shield and allows him to have passive lifesteal. His Passive increases his armor/m.res when he uses skills.

udyr's w is not what makes him "good" lmao
---
http://i.imgur.com/cuYAp.gif
ign toki
#5happyscrub1Posted 2/20/2013 2:20:32 PM
Blocktopus posted...

top lane? yes
---
Happyscrub's league of legends rank is higher than 95% gamefaqs posters. This is why gamefaqs jealous of him. That's why they troll him. So sad, So bad, so mad.
#6Master_strikerPosted 2/20/2013 2:22:14 PM
Blocktopus posted...
centurion911 posted...

It's one of the reasons

Udyr is great because he can outright duel anyone. With a combination of his skills, you can face anyone and pretty much win (assuming they're not fed) the problem with udyr is... He's so easily kitable it hurts.
---
yooooooo
#7ninplayerPosted 2/20/2013 2:22:56 PM
Udyr isn't really "so good" but what makes him fairly scary against certain team comps is his ability to chain stun entire teams at will which makes him extremely scary if you can't kite him.
#8centurion911Posted 2/20/2013 2:27:46 PM
Blocktopus posted...
centurion911 posted...

He asked why they seem unkillable.

That is why
---
"Whats the penalty for dodging in ranked?"
"Phreak comes to your house and punches your screen."
#9DartkunPosted 2/20/2013 3:18:19 PM
centurion911 posted...
He asked why they seem unkillable.

That is why

Well he also said

they do insane damage