Decent Champions?

#1Scotte1996Posted 2/20/2013 2:56:06 PM
Everyones been telling me how every champ is good in their own way but I want some opinions on a few of them. What do you guys think of Miss Fortune?
#2SirGizmoPosted 2/20/2013 3:00:00 PM
She's great if you have good support, otherwise...</3
---
""You miss 100% of the shots you dont take. -Wayne Gretzky" -Michael Scott." -SirGizmo
#3centurion911Posted 2/20/2013 3:01:48 PM
Strong in lane, great teamfight Ult
---
"Whats the penalty for dodging in ranked?"
"Phreak comes to your house and punches your screen."
#4Scotte1996(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 3:04:53 PM
any decent supports? everyones telling me to buy teemo.
#5JennaTahliaPosted 2/20/2013 3:11:40 PM
Yi
---
gibe moni pls
Add me I'm good. ign Schmelton
#6ninplayerPosted 2/20/2013 3:13:22 PM
Best support in the game right now is only a 1350 champ (Taric).

Another underrated yet fantastic support is Fiddlesticks, who is also 1350. He can also jungle or mid so he's a great champ to own and master since you can take him several places.
#7The Last CetraPosted 2/20/2013 3:14:08 PM
Don't buy Teemo, there are enough of that little rat running around already.

Support wise, Blitzcrank, Lulu, Taric, Leona, Thresh are all good choices.
---
Kakugo Ha Yoi Ka... Isshun Sengeki!
My Fists Bleed Death
#8orphaneyePosted 2/20/2013 3:14:35 PM
If you're just starting out, don't buy any champs for a while. Every week, there is a rotation of 10 free champions for you to try out during that week. Play those champs, and then buy a champ only when you're comfortable with one.
#9ninplayerPosted 2/20/2013 3:18:28 PM
orphaneye posted...
If you're just starting out, don't buy any champs for a while. Every week, there is a rotation of 10 free champions for you to try out during that week. Play those champs, and then buy a champ only when you're comfortable with one.

False. Don't wait until some of the really good 450/1350 champs are free, just get Fiddlesticks/Cho'gath/Taric/Amumu/Malphite/Garen right away and master them. Then just cycle between those champs and save up IP until you're twenty, get your full sets of runes right away, and THEN you can start branching out with your champs. That's the optimal way of doing things imo.
#10lrathgePosted 2/20/2013 3:41:05 PM
I main as a top with Rumble, but my second role is support so i'll give you the my opinion.

Soraka - good early game, and lane sustain, but terrible late game.

Taric - best support right now, but nerfs are coming in waves

Blitz - always banned

Thresh - Get him! He is one of the most fun supports, and a great one. Favorite Champion and favorite support.

Now if you want to use a support that not many use, but if you can get her down she is amazing get Nami. A mediocre Nami is ... just terrible. However, a good Nami is godlike.

1. bubble is an amazing fight starter, and escape tool,
2. She has a heal
3. She has a slow you can apply on your adc to slow enemy champ running away
4. Her ult is great and using your bubble right after your ult and hitting two champs = two dead enemy champs in a teamfight right at the start. Also, a good escape tool.