Does Olaf suck now?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Does Olaf suck now?
2 years ago#1
Why is his win rate so crazy low? I know he got nerfed recently but was it that severe? (I don't play Olaf)
---
Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general -Mark Rippetoe
2 years ago#2
He does the same job as garen (diving the carry) worse but makes up for with some carry stuff. Hes kinda worse.
---
Fanservice in mai bioshocks!?!
2 years ago#3
He isn't as good as before, but they didn't really nerf the one thing people abused more than anything, which was stacking health and cdr and skull****ing people with truedamage every 3 seconds.
2 years ago#4
He's still pretty good. But sorta like Amumu at first. Really reliant on blue . And he really has to gank often or the gold income won't be enough
2 years ago#5
Why are we talking about Olaf jungle? Isn't Olaf top lane where the winning is at?
---
Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants.
I don't see many ice giants around. - ff12and3rocks
2 years ago#6
xLilxPhoPride posted...
He's still pretty good. But sorta like Amumu at first. Really reliant on blue . And he really has to gank often or the gold income won't be enough

rly
---
I support Diablo online only, it's an MMO.
2 years ago#7
Why is his win rate so horribly low though? He's at 40%, the only champion that is lower is karma
---
Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general -Mark Rippetoe
2 years ago#8
It's the lack of techno when people play him...
---
Go big or go home broke. Bro-ski.
2 years ago#9
I don't know, I wouldn't worry about low winrates.
---
#1 LoL Poster NA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116
2 years ago#10
Darksteel posted...
Why is his win rate so horribly low though? He's at 40%, the only champion that is lower is karma

when akali was beasting on fools pre gunblade nerf she had like a 40% win rate, win rate=/=champion power
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Does Olaf suck now?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived