Does Olaf suck now?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Does Olaf suck now?
3 years ago#1
Why is his win rate so crazy low? I know he got nerfed recently but was it that severe? (I don't play Olaf)
Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general -Mark Rippetoe
3 years ago#2
He does the same job as garen (diving the carry) worse but makes up for with some carry stuff. Hes kinda worse.
Fanservice in mai bioshocks!?!
3 years ago#3
He isn't as good as before, but they didn't really nerf the one thing people abused more than anything, which was stacking health and cdr and skull****ing people with truedamage every 3 seconds.
3 years ago#4
He's still pretty good. But sorta like Amumu at first. Really reliant on blue . And he really has to gank often or the gold income won't be enough
3 years ago#5
Why are we talking about Olaf jungle? Isn't Olaf top lane where the winning is at?
Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants.
I don't see many ice giants around. - ff12and3rocks
3 years ago#6
xLilxPhoPride posted...
He's still pretty good. But sorta like Amumu at first. Really reliant on blue . And he really has to gank often or the gold income won't be enough

rly
I support Diablo online only, it's an MMO.
3 years ago#7
Why is his win rate so horribly low though? He's at 40%, the only champion that is lower is karma
Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general -Mark Rippetoe
3 years ago#8
It's the lack of techno when people play him...
Go big or go home broke. Bro-ski.
3 years ago#9
I don't know, I wouldn't worry about low winrates.
#1 LoL Poster NA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116
3 years ago#10
Darksteel posted...
Why is his win rate so horribly low though? He's at 40%, the only champion that is lower is karma

when akali was beasting on fools pre gunblade nerf she had like a 40% win rate, win rate=/=champion power
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Does Olaf suck now?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived