The ashe guide on gamefaqs

#21AphoristicPosted 2/20/2013 9:13:32 PM
PrintScreenKey posted...
Aphoristic posted...
ShadyDude posted...
he prob had a game where he played a bad kog and was motivated to write about it

Or maybe I just wrote exactly what should happen? Kog is horrible at the early part of the game, and he has to play as passive as possible during laning to even get a chance to be relevant once he hits his power spike late game.

You are doing it wrong. You should be playing kog aggressive. You think he's horrible BECAUSE you're playing him passive.

1v1 me and prove it.
---
[ Aphoristic (360/Steam/League) | Aphoristic92 (PS3) ]
[ 'Look at that dang-ass dang!' - Arin Hansen ]
#22happyscrub1Posted 2/20/2013 9:14:12 PM
Kog is extremely underrated. He has nasty poke that doesnt require skillshot
---
Happyscrub's league of legends rank is higher than 95% gamefaqs posters. This is why gamefaqs jealous of him. That's why they troll him. So sad, So bad, so mad.
#23ssupermario92Posted 2/20/2013 9:16:27 PM
Aphoristic posted...
PrintScreenKey posted...
Aphoristic posted...
ShadyDude posted...
he prob had a game where he played a bad kog and was motivated to write about it

Or maybe I just wrote exactly what should happen? Kog is horrible at the early part of the game, and he has to play as passive as possible during laning to even get a chance to be relevant once he hits his power spike late game.

You are doing it wrong. You should be playing kog aggressive. You think he's horrible BECAUSE you're playing him passive.

1v1 me and prove it.

http://i.imgur.com/1FXwM.gif
---
Super Mario Bros. 3 is better then Super Mario World
People who agree: 47 PM if you think so as well Latest person who agrees: Athiniel
#24PrintScreenKey(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 9:18:07 PM
dennis941012 posted...
Kog has 0 escapes, has to waste mana to get long range, doesn't have long range up 24/7, and doesn't have the harass poke early on compared to Ashe

yeah I know 1vs1 kog will lose to ashe no doubt
however who expects kogmaw's support to sit back and do nothing?

Wrong kog beats ashe 1v1. He has 3 skills that do damage, Ashe has 1, pre-6.
#25PrintScreenKey(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 9:23:26 PM
Aphoristic posted...
PrintScreenKey posted...
Aphoristic posted...
ShadyDude posted...

1v1 me and prove it.

Wouldn't be fair, I'm gold and you're silver. But if you really doubt me just read chaox's guide (he's pro ADC). He puts kog down as an ashe counter. A counter. Kog has a high skill cap so you might be playing against bad kogs
#26DeadpooL7Posted 2/20/2013 9:25:13 PM
Rabid_Mexican posted...
But if Ashe goes 21/9/0 and full AD rune page she can volley and free critical attack from passive and ignite and then there is first blood advantage.

You should drop it and leave it to the pro... you dont even do it right.
#27dennis941012Posted 2/20/2013 10:32:28 PM
dennis941012 posted...
Kog has 0 escapes, has to waste mana to get long range, doesn't have long range up 24/7, and doesn't have the harass poke early on compared to Ashe

free crit at level takes away 1/3 of your hp
volley takes away another 1/3
2 auto and kog dead
or 1 auto and ignite
---
(>")> <(' ')> <("<)
~GameFAQs LoL Board Supreme Leader~> voted by http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=89123
#28PrintScreenKey(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 10:35:08 PM
dennis941012 posted...
dennis941012 posted...

2 auto and kog dead
or 1 auto and ignite

You're talking about level 1? first shot? ashe beats every ADC level 1 first shot.
#29dennis941012Posted 2/20/2013 10:35:43 PM
dennis941012 posted...
dennis941012 posted...

2 auto and kog dead
or 1 auto and ignite

You're talking about level 1? first shot? ashe beats every ADC level 1 first shot.

and your point is?
---
(>")> <(' ')> <("<)
~GameFAQs LoL Board Supreme Leader~> voted by http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=89123
#30Morrowind789Posted 2/20/2013 11:38:41 PM
Rabid_Mexican posted...
But if Ashe goes 21/9/0 and full AD rune page she can volley and free critical attack from passive and ignite and then there is first blood advantage.

i love this meme
---
SC2 : Koroioz 450
DALLAS MAVERICKS 2011 NBA CHAMPIONS