The ashe guide on gamefaqs

#41g-cube_mastaPosted 2/21/2013 3:26:48 AM
Btw you don't need W on all the time to win trades. You need W on when you're trading. NOT 24/7. why do i bother explaining this to gamefaqs players? trolling me so hard

Also ashe has a vastly smaller mana pool, volley uses 60 mana or at least 25% of it early on. It also pushes lane. Again why am i explaining this to gamefaqs players?

If you want to have a discussion then make your points, but don't add snarky lines to it because it discredits you and brings nothing to the convo.

That said, this is the problem with Kog's W.

You have to last hit yes? Okay so you're 500 range Kog going to last hit creeps. 600 range Ashe is going to get free autoattacks on you outside of your range.

At this point you can:

- Miss the CS
- Take the poke from her autos to get the CS
- W and engage in trading

Both the 1st 2 options are losing options, so let's do the third.

Now Ashe toggles her frost shot, slows with an auto/volley or most likely both, and disengages.

At this point, for the duration of your W, you can zone Ashe as she does not want to exchange.

You are not going to chase her through her minion wave + support whilst slowed in order to get autos off because you'll die.

Now your W expires. This is when Ashe goes aggressive, gets a ton of poke on you while you're 500 range Kog'Maw or zones you heavily.

That is the point of the whole "W is not up 24/7."

Is it always going to play out like that? No. And the supports come in for this very reason. This is, however, how you play against Kog in general.

The fact that Ashe's kit makes this easy for her to do through strong kite with a slow when he has range on her, strong poke, a good range advantage when he doesn't have his W and a great CC on her ultimate all combine to back the opinion that Ashe does well in lane vs. Kog.

Also the mana argument isn't about early laning, it's about Kog's post 6 poke which is obviously better than she's but comes at a hefty and unsustainable (w/o soraka) price [IMO].
---
~GameFAQs LoL Board President~
http://i.imgur.com/6rO0g.png
#42dennis941012Posted 2/21/2013 2:18:10 PM
Btw you don't need W on all the time to win trades. You need W on when you're trading. NOT 24/7. why do i bother explaining this to gamefaqs players? trolling me so hard

Also ashe has a vastly smaller mana pool, volley uses 60 mana or at least 25% of it early on. It also pushes lane. Again why am i explaining this to gamefaqs players?

because you are bad and should feel bad
---
(>")> <(' ')> <("<)
~GameFAQs LoL Board Supreme Leader~> voted by http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=89123