I build Iceborn Guantlet on every single non-support I play

#31ChapteroPosted 2/21/2013 10:42:16 AM
What about Cho'gath or singed? Is it good?
---
Zhehehe, A man's dream will never die !
GT: Doruhan
#32ninplayer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 11:34:52 AM
Hell0nEarth posted...
Seems like a waste on Mundo. And Garen. And Rengar.

Why? Mundo doesn't like armor, cooldown reduction, and an epic aoe slow to go in conjunction with his nature of spamming abilities in the middle of the enemy team? Sounds pretty awesome to me.

Repeat those things for Garen and Rengar. AP also makes Rengar's heal more potent.
#33SorrySleepingPosted 2/21/2013 11:36:30 AM
Actually it's probably not the worst Karthus item. It would have been legit if his attack speed wasn't so pitiful.

Why does attack speed matter? As long as it isn't below 0.5 (1 attack every two seconds) There isn't a problem. His attack animation is more of a problem then his attack speed.
---
~{Always Sleeping}~
#34ninplayer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 11:37:08 AM
Chaptero posted...
What about Cho'gath or singed? Is it good?

>asks if an item that gives a lot of mana is good on singed
#35SorrySleepingPosted 2/21/2013 11:45:23 AM
Seems like a waste on Mundo. And Garen. And Rengar.

Garen is probably the worse offender. Doesn't use AP or the Mana.
Mundo likes attack speed more due to his E, but he can proc Sheen a lot. Also has amazing starting AD (#9 after a four way tie for #5) good ending AD (110, versus 129 Cho/Skarner, and 122 Kass).
Rengar can proc Sheen twice in his normal combo if he can time it right, and adds a nice finisher if the enemy somehow lives past AA,Q,Qf, SotD, 3AA, E/W, AA w/ IBG proc. AP also adds to W damage.
---
~{Always Sleeping}~
#36The-World-SevenPosted 2/21/2013 12:20:54 PM(edited)
HyperTailsMan posted...
The-World-Seven posted...
Justify IBG on Kennen pls.

AoE slow on autoattacks when his ult isn't a channel and follows him?

Ryali's, Zhonya's

Don't anyone dare try to suggest IBG substitute for either of these items.
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
NA - TheWorld7 & Tragedy Baby // PBE - Je Suis
#37Suffer_NotPosted 2/21/2013 1:00:07 PM
That's funny, I only ever get it on melee supports. It's really good on Taric and Leona...

I specifically entered the topic to say that if you have the money for it, it's a really good item on a lot of supports. I really like getting it on Sona and even Lulu from time to time.
---
http://i.imgur.com/7Wah6.jpg
I'm actually incredibly overly passionate and...whats the word...viscous? - EltoniaX
#38ThyCorndogPosted 2/21/2013 1:00:43 PM
Draaaaaven?
---
Hey what's going on in this thread http://i.imgur.com/9VkxI.gif
My friend's YouTubes. She's got LP's and stuff. http://www.youtube.com/user/ratbirdchampion
#39clonetrooperPosted 2/21/2013 1:19:48 PM
I saw this Ezreal use it last night and he was hella' annoying. This morning I used it on Kayle and it worked wonders. Considering you are constantly using abilities in-between auto-attacks with Kayle, the passive on the gauntlet is always in play. Wonderful item.
---
We had sex ateach other, not necessarily with each other. - NoizeTrauma
#40ninplayer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 1:51:03 PM
clonetrooper posted...
I saw this Ezreal use it last night and he was hella' annoying. This morning I used it on Kayle and it worked wonders. Considering you are constantly using abilities in-between auto-attacks with Kayle, the passive on the gauntlet is always in play. Wonderful item.

da truuuuuth