Riot officially killed Tryndamere.

#21XxjudgementPosted 2/21/2013 11:11:58 AM
yamas11 posted...
Doesn't he require massive farm to work? Who let's an AP Tryndamere free farm?

You can't stop him from farming with his sustain.
---
XBL: Woah its Martin
LoL: Woah its Jesus
#22bstbllPosted 2/21/2013 11:22:53 AM
Xxjudgement posted...
yamas11 posted...
Doesn't he require massive farm to work? Who let's an AP Tryndamere free farm?

You can't stop him from farming with his sustain.

This. AP Tryndamere didn't require massive farm to work at all. He had little to no teamfight presence, he was just good at splitpushing. The thing is, there was pretty much no way to force him out of lane. Once he got his fiendish codex, he's spamming a 115 health heal every 10 seconds, even if he's at 0 fury and not taking into account any runes and masteries. If he's autoattacking enough to get, say, 50 fury each time he uses it, then he'll be healing for 230 every 10 seconds, with absolutely 0 cost. No resource management, no downside to spamming it. Pretty much a passive 100 hp/5. The amount of sustain he had was absolutely absurd, and unless you had an insane amount of sustain yourself, he would inevitably bully you out of lane. Not a lot you could do about it unless you managed to dominate him so hard before he got his first item that you could kill him three times over before he could kill you once.
---
So basically communists are druids. -Gestapoid
#23TomorrowDogPosted 2/21/2013 1:13:15 PM
mantana888 posted...
Rookie_Jet posted...
I've literally never seen this done...sounds like Riot jumped the gun to me.

There is a popular stream of a guy that is doing it constantly and has moved in to Platinum with it, last night he played against a team that had Chaox on it and won for example. He had a fed Rumble on his team but he also won his lane (or at least broke even with the enemy jungler coming top more than his did) without help and he also single-handedly dismantled the enemy base.

No real reason for them to wait until it is full-blown FotM at this point.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
#24DrewdadruidPosted 2/21/2013 1:17:26 PM
Thing is, regular AD tryn isn't viable so all they did was make it so tryn is now pointless to play unless you want to lose. If AP tryn no longer works then you have to build him AD, but no one plays AD tryn for a reason
---
http://elohell.net/images/chill/44cfd21be802936535d172d0e98d782f.gif
http://i.imgur.com/aBtgt.jpg IGN: DrewDaDruid
#25DarksteelPosted 2/21/2013 1:18:46 PM
Glad this is happening, this past week for has been literally riddled with games filled with this troll build. So damn annoying.
---
Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general -Mark Rippetoe
#26Rookie_JetPosted 2/21/2013 1:27:28 PM
TomorrowDog posted...
mantana888 posted...
Rookie_Jet posted...
I've literally never seen this done...sounds like Riot jumped the gun to me.

There is a popular stream of a guy that is doing it constantly and has moved in to Platinum with it, last night he played against a team that had Chaox on it and won for example. He had a fed Rumble on his team but he also won his lane (or at least broke even with the enemy jungler coming top more than his did) without help and he also single-handedly dismantled the enemy base.

No real reason for them to wait until it is full-blown FotM at this point.

I suppose...Guess I just missed my chance XP
#27negative4Posted 2/21/2013 1:31:58 PM
Riot hates creative builds that makes champs overpowered.
---
Chicago Bears 8-8, 3rd NFC North (2011-2012 Season)
WE LIKE IKE! Aethering to victory.
#28lightdragoon88Posted 2/21/2013 1:35:21 PM
negative4 posted...
Riot hates creative builds that makes champs overpowered.

Creative build that makes champs powerful=Riot likes

Creative build that makes champs overpowerful= Riot hates.

There is a difference.
---
LIFE IS A BEAUTY HOWL!
My favorite League of Legend Champion: http://i.imgur.com/xx0hSNV.png
#29negative4Posted 2/21/2013 1:37:15 PM
No, even creative powerful champs get nerfed. Why? Because they're not played the way Riot intended them to be played.
---
Chicago Bears 8-8, 3rd NFC North (2011-2012 Season)
WE LIKE IKE! Aethering to victory.
#30FuStillBetter3Posted 2/21/2013 1:39:09 PM
lol at baddies being butthurt they can't use their precious champ anymore qq moar
---
durp