The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

The OFFICIAL Maokai Guide Discussion Topic

#1FlameLord23Posted 2/20/2013 10:44:47 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/pc/954437-league-of-legends/faqs/66325

I wrote this to help people. I want you guys to read my guide and give me feedback, correct me if I'm wrong, and give me suggestions so I can make this a good guide.
---
Who needs logic when you can just speak loudly?~cookie_kid
LoL IGN: I Rock Ths
#2DualSword31Posted 2/20/2013 10:45:29 PM
stream........
#3FlameLord23(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 10:56:20 PM
I tried earlier I'm having like 10-15 minutes of lag in every game. I may have to move again. I don't want to this is a perfect place to stream. But back to the maokai topic?
---
#4JaggiJumperPosted 2/20/2013 10:58:58 PM
The fact that the default guide on GameFAQs can be that of a Bronze 4 (aka 800 elo) player is stupid as hell.
---
http://www.youtube.com/TimMH3
LoL IGN: I Am Zyra. Aphoristic (12:31): all you do is b****
#5FlameLord23(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 11:02:05 PM
JaggiJumper posted...
The fact that the default guide on GameFAQs can be that of a Bronze 4 (aka 800 elo) player is stupid as hell.

Granted I'm bronze (III and my elo is roughly 1200 thank you very much) but my Maokai is pretty unstoppable. It's knowing how to beat the other team that holds me back. Mostly experience unfortunately.

Again, that's why I opened it to everyone for input.
---
#6GoriIIaPosted 2/20/2013 11:03:41 PM
FlameLord23 posted...
JaggiJumper posted...

Granted I'm bronze (III and my elo is roughly 1200 thank you very much) but my Maokai is pretty unstoppable. It's knowing how to beat the other team that holds me back. Mostly experience unfortunately.

I really don't think you can be Bronze 3 with 1200 ELO. 1100 ELO starts at least around Bronze 1 or Silver V.
---
ll
#7FlameLord23(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 11:06:14 PM
GoriIIa posted...
FlameLord23 posted...
JaggiJumper posted...

I really don't think you can be Bronze 3 with 1200 ELO. 1100 ELO starts at least around Bronze 1 or Silver V.

You can have your MMR be higher than your division or lower than your division. If you lose at the right time. And 1100 ELO was where I was when they switched to tiers.
---
#8JaggiJumperPosted 2/20/2013 11:25:11 PM
FlameLord23 posted...
GoriIIa posted...
FlameLord23 posted...
JaggiJumper posted...

You can have your MMR be higher than your division or lower than your division. If you lose at the right time. And 1100 ELO was where I was when they switched to tiers.

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/35367866

976 rough mmr

legit
---
http://www.youtube.com/TimMH3
LoL IGN: I Am Zyra. Aphoristic (12:31): all you do is b****
#9CNLSandersPosted 2/21/2013 5:14:55 AM
Bump
---
IGN-CNLAviator
#10FlameLord23(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 12:24:03 PM
JaggiJumper posted...
FlameLord23 posted...
GoriIIa posted...
FlameLord23 posted...
JaggiJumper posted...

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/35367866

976 rough mmr

legit

You do realize that this is an approximation. Elobuff has 1225 calculated with this formula:
X + (TIER * A) + ((RANKS - RANK + 1) * B) + ((MAX(POINTS, 1) - 1) * C)

TIER is a value 1-6 (Bronze-Challenger) where higher is better
RANK is a value 1-5 (I-V) where lower is better
POINTS is the number of points you have (1-100), higher is better
X is a base value; A B and C are multipliers.

Can't find lolking's formula.
---