Whats the champion you derp hard with?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Whats the champion you derp hard with?
4 years ago#1
For me its Graves, he is such an easy adc and i can play any other one really well, but when i take graves either to counter-pick or just cause i haven't played him in a while I derp so hard.
4 years ago#2
Lee Sin.

I will never be able to play this champion, not even at the most lenient, base definition of "acceptable."
4 years ago#3
Fizz is so easy for me
4 years ago#4
Cho
Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general -Mark Rippetoe
4 years ago#5
Amumu

I get to play him so little that I fail with his Q due to not knowing the range very well.
XBL: iiTryHaard LoL IGN: Pintbomb
Yes, i i do try hard http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2012/08/imgur-dofor.jpg
4 years ago#6
I tried Singed once, ended up like 0/9 vs Olaf. After the first few deaths I was just like #YOLO.
#1 LoL Poster NA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116
4 years ago#7
Brand. I cannot seem to do anything with him but when I'm against him, he always ends up killing me with the last tick of his passive.
Generation 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your own signature (on any forum) and add one to the generation number. Social experiment.
4 years ago#8
Kennen. I can't seem to do anything with Kennen.
"But if i bootypooty when i don't have to bootypooty it might result in a bootydoody. And you don't want that on your mouth." - Meatwad
4 years ago#9
Quiet_Noise posted...
Lee Sin.

I will never be able to play this champion, not even at the most lenient, base definition of "acceptable."

This, so much this.
George Foreman always gets rather irate if he catches me talking to other grills - The Creep
4 years ago#10
Cho jungle. I'm really good at top and mid but I'm jsut bad at jungle.
?
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Whats the champion you derp hard with?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived