Help with Syndra

#1redd530Posted 2/21/2013 6:43:43 AM
I've just bought Syndra, and get about 1:3 Win:Lose ratio. Any tips on how to own with this Champion?

I'm pretty sure I get lots of CS. I don't get killed in laning phase but when it comes to team fights, there's a 70% chance I'll die. >_<
I always buy Boots+Pots in beginning, rush R's Death Cap, and go for Athene's Grail and Void Staff. Is there something wrong with what I'm doing?
#2OnionOfMysteryPosted 2/21/2013 6:48:00 AM
Honestly sounds like your team-fighting ability in general is the problem.

I don't know what other champs you play, but Syndra is about as squishy as they come. You need to be incredibly careful where you are, and to do proper damage, you need to be able to land Q's, but also make sure they'll be set up for stuns on the right target, and then using your ult on the ADC when you can.

I can't very specific, I'm not too familiar myself, but Syndra is very positioning-reliant.
---
The official OnionOfMystery of Reality.
"Vaan is like a Robin in a universe composed entirely of Batmans."
#3DivinewargodPosted 2/21/2013 6:57:31 AM
The guy above me is correct. Syndra is very position-reliant. Try this.

Dark sphere -> Grab with Force of Will -> Throw with Force of will -> Scatter the weak the sphere -> Dark sphere while they're stunned -> Unleashed Power

Throw ignite somewhere in there. If you can't pull the whole thing off without dying then just set up the stun. Grab your Dark sphere before a teamfight and throw it onto an enemy and make sure you stun them.

Gab-closers are your worst enemy.
---
Don't worry Summoner. Sona_Buvelle will protect you.
http://i.imgur.com/xx0hSNV.png