Sejuani/Lux/Dariyus vs. Jayce/Darius/Garen

#1ChocoboDreamsPosted 2/21/2013 9:45:53 AM
Team one destroys team two for an entire match, but because match lasts way longer than it should have the fact team two has a Garen gives them a free win. This is the most stressful match I ever had and it makes me never want to play League again until Garen is fixed. No way should he be able to tank so much damage and still be able to run away for free when his health gets low despite all the CC we have.

I never thought a single character in this game was broken until now.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#2POkemon_PoWeRPosted 2/21/2013 9:46:54 AM
Someone finally understands.
---
I'm the best player here. The rest of you aren't as good as me-ninja1357
LoL IGN: m0bilize (NA)
#3themagicpainmanPosted 2/21/2013 9:48:47 AM
Dariyus
Read this as "Dairyus".

I am now picturing Darius in a giant milk carton costume.

This is a skin that needs to happen.
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
#4Lord SojiroPosted 2/21/2013 9:48:58 AM
Maybe, maybe not. If you were "destroying" them the entire match, maybe you should learn to carry and close the game before it got to that point.
---
Oh no! It's Idiot power!
#5xMikhalxPosted 2/21/2013 9:49:34 AM
I find Garen annoying to deal with, but never really had an issue with him unless he was fed, but then anyone who is fed is annoying to deal with.
#6ChocoboDreams(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 9:50:37 AM
Lord Sojiro posted...
Maybe, maybe not. If you were "destroying" them the entire match, maybe you should learn to carry and close the game before it got to that point.

I'm not the only one who carried, the entire team was feeding hard...well, except from the Garen who kept running away for free.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
#7Kandar888Posted 2/21/2013 9:51:51 AM
I only have one problem with Garen. The fact that he's such a brain dead champion while still dealing tons of damage. Riot normally balances around making skillshots more impactful (Like them talking about Zed Q as an example). However, Garen, just stack health and troll. Seriously, any "tank/bruiser" that can deal more damage than an ADC is just dumb. I'm fine with Garen being tanky and what not, but for crying out loud, if the dude has 4.5k HP it should take him longer than 3 seconds to 100 to 0 any champion on the map.
#8ChocoboDreams(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 9:53:48 AM
Kandar888 posted...
I only have one problem with Garen. The fact that he's such a brain dead champion while still dealing tons of damage. Riot normally balances around making skillshots more impactful (Like them talking about Zed Q as an example). However, Garen, just stack health and troll. Seriously, any "tank/bruiser" that can deal more damage than an ADC is just dumb. I'm fine with Garen being tanky and what not, but for crying out loud, if the dude has 4.5k HP it should take him longer than 3 seconds to 100 to 0 any champion on the map.

By the time the end of the game came he had 5K HP, and so much cooldown on his Q that there was no way anybody could catch up with him. The fact he can do so much damage despite those two very huge facts is ridiculous.
---
#9CloudandYuffiePosted 2/21/2013 9:55:15 AM
You had a bad sejauni then. Should of instagib jayce with sejauni's ult and lux's stun mixed with darius ult. Garen and darius can't get near enough to kill lux so they would have to focus sejauni and darius which are both tanky. both Garen and darius cant do any damage to sej so it would be free damage from her.
---
Check out my youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/RAWChiliPouch?feature=mhee
#10Lord SojiroPosted 2/21/2013 9:55:47 AM
Did you guys have Blackfire Torch/BotRK?
---
Oh no! It's Idiot power!