will vi get nerfed?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. will vi get nerfed?

User Info: ffxblak12

ffxblak12
3 years ago#1
I want to buy her but i am afraid they will nerf her so bad soon

User Info: FlareZero

FlareZero
3 years ago#2
Riot won't nerf Vi unless she continues to dominate after the PBE adjustments. Though I suspect Riot to nerf Irelia next, so don't invest time in her.
You like it or you don't, but i hate people saying it's 'an acquired taste." That's just a cop out. - bookwormbabe29 on beer.

User Info: iXCelticXi

iXCelticXi
3 years ago#3
FlareZero posted...
Riot won't nerf Vi unless she continues to dominate after the PBE adjustments. Though I suspect Riot to nerf Irelia next, so don't invest time in her.

Oh.
LoL IGN: Greedy

User Info: tacoslayer89

tacoslayer89
3 years ago#4
I doubt it, there's nothing to nerf that can get nerfed ridiculously hard anyway.
They call me...Yellow Skinned Wacky Man!

ffxblak12
3 years ago#5
FlareZero posted...

what are the pbe adjustments?

ffxblak12
3 years ago#6
oh just saw them

a miniscule damage nerf on rank 2 and 3 ult which is mainly used for utility in later ranks and her 6 burst remains the same

the % hp damage is again the opposite. its nerfed on the early ranks only by a tiny bit when its mainly used for the atk speed boost and the armor reduction as 1% less hp damage on a 800 hp opponent early games is what 8 less damage?

i doubt they will be noticeable at all

User Info: Ravid182

Ravid182
3 years ago#7
I dunno Vi is good and all she is just mostly FotM though. Nothing game breaking.

ffxblak12
3 years ago#8
Ravid182 posted...
I dunno Vi is good and all she is just mostly FotM though. Nothing game breaking.

I just love when somebody is running away with low hp. I can get to him from 10 miles away with q into flash into ult
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. will vi get nerfed?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived