LOL Secret Techniques: Tip 1

#1SeaIntoTheSkyPosted 2/21/2013 2:47:12 PM
This is to help others better understand the reasoning of the game and to break it down step by step. Please note that some of these tips require a little more knowledge of the game, for more advanced in game review and tips add my accounts IGN: SeaIntoTheSky and/or StarGambler

An easy way to win top lane is to to get level 2 before you lane opponent and then perform an all in. From here you either snowball with a kill or start to zone a low life opponent.

EXP Advantage: If you are starting on the blue side take wolves before going to top if your jungler starts red side. If your jungler starts blue side just leech the EXP from both wolves and blue golem.

If you are starting on the purple side, kill the golems before going to top lane.

When to do this: Use this with hyper aggressive top laners that are strong duelists at lower levels, works incredibly well with champions such as Riven and Lee Sin.

Start Builds: Because you will be taking extra damage at the start of the game it is advisable to start with either Cloth + 5 Red Pots or 2 Wards + Red Pots. Potions will allow you to heal up the extra damage. The wards are necessary if you predict a quick gank however you will be using a few extra potions at the start of the game. The Cloth opening is also stronger in lower level dueling.

Getting to level 2 first: You will already have half a level or so EXP advantage, this is a few creeps worth of EXP. Make sure you reach level 2 at least 3 creeps before the enemy before going all in. If this means pushing the lane slightly then do it. The reason for this is because you do not want them to reach level 2 during the fight from the creeps naturally fighting in the vicinity as it can quickly turn the tides.

Tip 1: Make sure to position yourself not to take too much creep damage where the fight is expected to happen as creep damage it can quickly turn the fight around.

Tip 2: Do not use this on champions that have extremely weak early games. As you will kill the jungle creeps so slowly that you are losing EXP that you would have gotten in lane, additionally you will use too many resources attempting to kill the jungle creeps.

Tip 3: When going in for a fast zone often times the enemy does not expect hyper aggression at such a low level so often times you will net a kill. Remember to use ignite.

If you would like more tips please submit a suggestion in the comments below^^LOL
#2B0o0mPosted 2/21/2013 2:49:23 PM
SeaIntoTheSky posted...

EXP Advantage: If you are starting on the blue side take wolves before going to top if your jungler starts red side. If your jungler starts blue side just leech the EXP from both wolves and blue golem.

Stopped reading after this.
---
PSN/XBL:PolishBladeZ
TKO-Soulja
#3SeaIntoTheSky(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 2:54:50 PM
B0o0m posted...
Stopped reading after this.

That might be a little confusing. However you do not last hit the wolves or golem. You are helping damage them to speed up your jungler's clear time and you just do not run out of experience range so that you leech the experience.
#4CovenantPosted 2/21/2013 2:57:04 PM
Yeah, don't do that.
#5SeaIntoTheSky(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 2:58:35 PM
Covenant posted...
Yeah, don't do that.

You need to explain more than that. Because this technique works in platinum and diamond.
#6DualSword31Posted 2/21/2013 2:58:56 PM
http://puu.sh/26gp4
#7mrmonstrPosted 2/21/2013 3:05:32 PM
Guys, if your disagreeing, can you say why. Cuz I want to know if this is a good idea or not.
---
LoL (EU West): mrmonstr
#8hawkeye2188Posted 2/21/2013 3:07:27 PM(edited)
Bet your a joy to play with. Why would you be selfish and slow down your jungler's exp for your own benefit? Honestly, this could MAYBE work for the ADC to gain advantage on bot but the jungler is usually behind in exp as it is, so why delay the process?
---
GT: hawkeye2188
#9DemaciaRookiePosted 2/21/2013 3:06:30 PM
Interesting tips but I pray for you. I'm sure you'd get bombarded.

I just hope that your soul ends up in Sovngarde.
---
Akali defines true balance. Something the other Ionians can't do.
"Its the beginning of your ending"
#10TheDarkNerdPosted 2/21/2013 3:08:18 PM
Covenant posted...
Yeah, don't do that.

You need to explain more than that. Because this technique works in platinum and diamond.

I imagine in SoloQ it would result in your jungler QQing, spending valuable time when he should be farming to make up the EXP you took from him instead complaining about you and asking you to get reported.
---
http://i39.tinypic.com/xnar69.gif