LOL Secret Techniques: Tip 1

#11Golden_MeanPosted 2/21/2013 2:09:24 PM(edited)
I'll give an example. Whenever I jungle Shaco, and they stay and leech this EXP from the first buff, I'm always a bit short of hitting 3 when I clear the second buff. The funny thing is it's such a small amount of experience that they can get from lane whereas it just cripples me and I'm running around waiting to sneak a creep from lane without showing on the map and also screwing around with my timing for my level 3 plans.

Probably just hurts Shaco since everything hinges on his level 3 play. Whatever. It's freaking annoying. I'd rather they just straight up take wraiths/wolves on the opposite side.
---
LoL: Rontuaru - "Grasp Destiny. Forfeit Humanity." - Rah Xephon
#12B0o0mPosted 2/21/2013 2:09:20 PM
You don't steal xp from your jungle because then you set them behind and it doesn't even give you a huge adv. Please show me where they do this in plat/diamond play.
---
PSN/XBL:PolishBladeZ
TKO-Soulja
#13pastaman2232Posted 2/21/2013 2:10:05 PM
This has to be a troll topic.
---
.: Senraid :.
http://i.imgur.com/jngncST.png
#14JennaTahliaPosted 2/21/2013 2:10:08 PM
Being helpful is for noobs, stop it
---
gibe moni pls
Add me I'm good. ign Schmelton
#15SeaIntoTheSky(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 2:16:24 PM
Because I am getting so many follow up comments I cannot quote them all >.<;;

This is specifically used for soloQ play and not premade. In premade it is actually harder to pull this off since ganks are more coordinated. Many people know about this technique in higher elo and that is why I am sharing it with everyone. It is common and people do not report it. If they do not know what it is you can just ask if you can leech some EXP. This is not a troll topic.

This is a situational choice it does not work in all circumstances. I stated you need a hyper aggressive champion that is a strong low level duelist. Additionally you can easily play around Shaco's level 3 gank with a level 2 gank with a quick single buff. If this doesn't appeal to the team composition and Shaco is extra comfortable with his level 3 gank then just do not use this technique for that game.

An easy example to see this in action is a diamond I streamer named "Best Riven NA". He uses this very commonly as it applies to his champion of choice(Riven). This also works with other champions such as Lee Sin starting with E and then getting Q.

My friend uses this and so do I. It is situational but it works, use it when you see fit. I am only giving you the methods, use it at the appropriate times.^^

PS: I am a joy to play with =)
#16SeaIntoTheSky(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 3:49:28 PM
JennaTahlia posted...
Being helpful is for noobs, stop it

I want to help the community. Many players complains about bad teammates etc. but does nothing about it. If I improve the community overall they won't have to worry as much and listen to those rage topics people make. >.<;;;
#17Alom_o_molaPosted 2/21/2013 4:18:11 PM
I have to agree with the other people

Junglers are generally underleveled unless they gank very well. Plus, you want them to be levelled as much as you or your opponent for a successful gank

Leashing just generally involves a hit and run tactic.
---
UMvC3 Team ~ Nova[Centurion Rush]/Rocket Raccoon[Spitfire]/Amaterasu[Cold Star] ~ PSN: Xr0s-up
Official Galactus of UMVC3
#189tailedphoenixPosted 2/21/2013 4:18:36 PM
Some high level players just straight up give the small jungle creeps to a laner, including the last hit. It can give them much more of an advantage than you generate by getting to 4 one camp earlier.
---
patent pending
#19Howdy7777777Posted 2/21/2013 4:30:57 PM
It largely depends on the jungler as well. If you intend to gank in the first 3-4 levels then the xp can be more beneficial for the jungler. If you're a slower, more farm dependent jungle then it hurts far less.
#20SeaIntoTheSky(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2013 6:22:13 PM
The top lane is the lane that snowballs the fastest and most often. If an advantage can be given there then the jungler does has the opportunity to helps out other lanes instead of providing the first gank to top lane. Some junglers prefer counter jungling as opposed to ganking and this tactic may also fix with that play style depending on the level that wish to counter jungle at.