So, how's jungle Talon?

#1ArmoredGunsPosted 2/21/2013 4:51:02 PM(edited)
Does it work?
---
3DS fc 2793-0624-6910 (DonJP)
#2lordjinPosted 2/21/2013 4:51:22 PM
Most underrated jungler - his ganks are epic as hell when coordinated well.
---
"As much as I like playing LoL - the majority of the populace are unfavorable people with low social skills and etiquette."
#3OmfgitsBlahPosted 2/21/2013 5:07:01 PM
Kinda slow and unsafe, but the ganks are fun.
---
If inflaton turns $3 into $0, then $6 turns into $3. -Orca
#4XcaIIionPosted 2/21/2013 5:11:32 PM
you wont get enough farm from jungle and you could just be mid and gank from there instead
---
Ahri is mai waifu
Join the glorius evolution!
#5Stalky24Posted 2/21/2013 5:28:51 PM(edited)
XcaIIion posted...
you wont get enough farm from jungle and you could just be mid and gank from there instead

This is so season 2 :D
Assassin junglers are legit.

I actually play a bit of Talon jungle, so far havent lost a game (like 5-0), but all in normals. He is for me most comfortable assassin to jungle with. More than Zed or Kha, since his ganks are really great, especially after 6. My build is usually Black Cleaver/Frozen Mallet (rush Phage+Brut and upgrade either one), being less bursty, but more sustain-y and with more utility.

He also isnt really that slow (Q aa reset is preety helpful once you have claws), but he is indeed very unsafe.

However I havent had courage to try it in ranked yet and I havent really played it that much, so I dont know how good my insight is. I'd say amazing lower tier jungler to master, especially if you master counter-counter jungle.
#6lordjinPosted 2/21/2013 5:46:15 PM
Stalky24 posted...
XcaIIion posted...

This is so season 2 :D
Assassin junglers are legit.

I actually play a bit of Talon jungle, so far havent lost a game (like 5-0), but all in normals. He is for me most comfortable assassin to jungle with. More than Zed or Kha, since his ganks are really great, especially after 6. My build is usually Black Cleaver/Frozen Mallet (rush Phage+Brut and upgrade either one), being less bursty, but more sustain-y and with more utility.

He also isnt really that slow (Q aa reset is preety helpful once you have claws), but he is indeed very unsafe.

However I havent had courage to try it in ranked yet and I havent really played it that much, so I dont know how good my insight is. I'd say amazing lower tier jungler to master, especially if you master counter-counter jungle.

I'm glad you mentioned it being in normals - I think people over look the simplicity of just having fun regardless of the game mode.
---
"As much as I like playing LoL - the majority of the populace are unfavorable people with low social skills and etiquette."
#7djprofessork1Posted 2/21/2013 5:47:15 PM
it's just a crappier version of jungle shaco
---
If you believe in Goku, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your signature.
#8lordjinPosted 2/21/2013 5:48:24 PM
djprofessork1 posted...

Doesn't sound like the guy who is using him in jungle is having any issues with it so not sure where your shaco fits in.
---
#9TwoForTragedyPosted 2/21/2013 5:49:50 PM
not good at all
#10djprofessork1Posted 2/21/2013 7:18:39 PM
lordjin posted...
djprofessork1 posted...

Doesn't sound like the guy who is using him in jungle is having any issues with it so not sure where your shaco fits in.

he would do better with a real jungler
---
If you believe in Goku, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your signature.