Stop Banning Malphite.

#11EDumeyPosted 2/21/2013 4:48:25 PM
You can dodge a Malphite Ultimate. As an ADC, you can't dodge a Wither.

You can Cleanse/QSS a Wither. You can't Cleanse a knockup out of nowhere. Sure you can have wicked reflex times and flash out, but Cleanse guarantees your Wither is useless for that fight.

I'm not saying Nasus is a terrible pick, but for you to pretend it's just 100% more useful and teamfight breaking than freakin' Malphite is hilarious.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ZhLrT.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/H6Frl.jpg
#12Camel-RiderPosted 2/21/2013 4:50:06 PM
At least malphite can actually get to the adc...
---
LoL IGN: The Camel Rider
#13zeppelin312Posted 2/21/2013 4:56:16 PM
EDumey posted...

You can Cleanse/QSS a Wither. You can't Cleanse a knockup out of nowhere. Sure you can have wicked reflex times and flash out, but Cleanse guarantees your Wither is useless for that fight.

I'm not saying Nasus is a terrible pick, but for you to pretend it's just 100% more useful and teamfight breaking than freakin' Malphite is hilarious.

wither will have a 6.6 sec cd, and you act like you pick nasus when your team has low cc.

Nasus should be picked into a team with decent initiation and/or cc

not saying Nasus is significantly better than malphite

anyways, I'd rather ban Vi than malph
#14ThreshTheDBagPosted 2/21/2013 5:05:29 PM
Tc is getting kinda old with this Nasus gimmick.

Nasus still has problems with getting kited and cc'd, this will never change.
---
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1555051/cle.gif http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/1875n6uzefjuxgif/original.gif LOL IGN: Paintballreturns
#15Fenrir the WolfPosted 2/21/2013 5:08:13 PM
It is a favorable lane matchup for Nasus though. Teamfights are another story, but that also has to do with the other 8 players in the game.
---
And then John was a zombie.
#16centurion911Posted 2/21/2013 5:34:46 PM
Last time I did this matchup I had 179 CS as Nasus at minute 20, Malph had 75 because I was zoning him

Was probably just a bad Malph though
---
"Whats the penalty for dodging in ranked?"
"Phreak comes to your house and punches your screen."
#17BenaldricPosted 2/21/2013 6:44:36 PM
Fenrir the Wolf posted...
It is a favorable lane matchup for Nasus though. Teamfights are another story, but that also has to do with the other 8 players in the game.

this so much I have seen some malphites ult and the other team stood there and didn't attack us
---
Pokemon D code: 2149 5920 7371 name: Sky
AC:CF Code 4597 4684 3513 oakvale,Ben
#18OmfgitsBlah(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 8:41:11 PM
zeppelin312 posted...
EDumey posted...

wither will have a 6.6 sec cd, and you act like you pick nasus when your team has low cc.

Nasus should be picked into a team with decent initiation and/or cc

not saying Nasus is significantly better than malphite

anyways, I'd rather ban Vi than malph

Wither lasts five seconds. It's down not a lot.

Also, Nasus with max CDR can catch Tryndamere with max CDR. Who runs better than Tryndamere(Except maybe Kassadin)?
---
If inflaton turns $3 into $0, then $6 turns into $3. -Orca
#19OmfgitsBlah(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 8:42:11 PM
ThreshTheDBag posted...
Tc is getting kinda old with this Nasus gimmick.

Nasus still has problems with getting kited and cc'd, this will never change.

Who can out-run Nasus while doing anything useful?

And if Nasus is being CC'd, someone else is not. Go ahead, CC the tank. Your carry is still wither'd and not contributing damage.
---
If inflaton turns $3 into $0, then $6 turns into $3. -Orca
#20shadyelfPosted 2/21/2013 8:47:22 PM
Malphite is scary and really freaking annoying. There's just this annoying sense that you don't do any damage to him. Nasus on the otherhand gets whittled down steadily. Might take longer than usual but it happens. That's just how I feel when playing with them and against them.
---
?