f this game

#1gideon2086Posted 2/21/2013 5:37:38 PM
I go from high end gold rated last season to being paired up with kids that think gangplank is an adc and that they can jungle with orianna for my first ten in this season? rediculous
---
Hi I'm Bob.
#2DarksteelPosted 2/21/2013 5:39:00 PM
Adc gangplank is too legit
---
Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general -Mark Rippetoe
#3DartkunPosted 2/21/2013 5:39:55 PM
So ridiculous it's ridiculous with an 'e'.

And it's random... I got ADC GP last season in Gold and got the most boss Vayne in silver.

It's RANNNNDOM
---
BlazBlue CSX: Mu-12 and Taokaka
youtube.com/user/Shinius
#4beastmanjenkinsPosted 2/21/2013 5:42:33 PM
Jungle Orianna...I have a strong feeling that never happened and you are making up stories to make these players sounds worse than they are. If you want to climb for real, find 4 other dedicated players and work your way up. If that's not something you can do, there is no point in climbing anyway. Once you get there, what are you going to do? Go pro as a one man team? Just enjoy the game and play it for what it is....or else quit.
---
Dark Souls > every other game out currently.
#5gideon2086(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 5:47:00 PM
beastmanjenkins posted...
Jungle Orianna...I have a strong feeling that never happened and you are making up stories to make these players sounds worse than they are. If you want to climb for real, find 4 other dedicated players and work your way up. If that's not something you can do, there is no point in climbing anyway. Once you get there, what are you going to do? Go pro as a one man team? Just enjoy the game and play it for what it is....or else quit.

I am not making it up. My current lobby now has a Kat screaming that he is going to solo bot
---
Hi I'm Bob.
#6TekutsoPosted 2/21/2013 5:47:51 PM
gideon2086 posted...

I am not making it up. My current lobby now has a Kat screaming that he is going to solo bot

pics pls
---
"Every man is guilty of all the good he didnt do"~Voltaire
#7SexualPizzaPosted 2/21/2013 6:02:41 PM
gideon2086 posted...

OMG BUT THAT'S NOT MEEETTTTTAAAAAA!!!!!
---
Best thing in life: Sex
Second best thing in life: Pizza