Having a hard time with Caitlyn

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Having a hard time with Caitlyn

User Info: piepiez

piepiez
3 years ago#1
I just don't see the appeal with her at all. If I try to 1v1 anyone with more burst than her (adc's) I always lose the fight. Is she really just not a good pick?

User Info: JackDaniels1964

JackDaniels1964
3 years ago#2
Use E and kite, and abuse your range, additionally you can start 0/21/9 and steal baron at 15minutes with your ultimate, then proceed to top and use ignite to ks, that'll put you in a HUGE lead
Here to get help. or help some folks out!
Badazz stylezz GGzz WPzz 2006 Nerf pls

User Info: Gevauden

Gevauden
3 years ago#3
JackDaniels1964 posted...
Use E and kite, and abuse your range, additionally you can start 0/21/9 and steal baron at 15minutes with your ultimate, then proceed to top and use ignite to ks, that'll put you in a HUGE lead

Agreed, once I see a Cait not abusing her auto range I know she's bad and it will be a gg.
LOL ign - Gonk

piepiez
3 years ago#4
Whenever I abuse my range to auto them as they go for a last hit, my support just sits in bush and I end up taking 2 autos from the other adc and their supp. I just feel like my damage is very lackluster compared to other ADC's but if that's not the case then I just need to practice more

User Info: Lawlerlawl

Lawlerlawl
3 years ago#5
I am also having hard time with Caitlyn, if you know what I mean.
Play Knytt Underground right now, seriously.

piepiez
3 years ago#6
Lawlerlawl posted...
I am also having hard time with Caitlyn, if you know what I mean.

lol'd, +1

User Info: Klobzi

Klobzi
3 years ago#7
piepiez posted...
Whenever I abuse my range to auto them as they go for a last hit, my support just sits in bush and I end up taking 2 autos from the other adc and their supp. I just feel like my damage is very lackluster compared to other ADC's but if that's not the case then I just need to practice more

Use your Q more often. Whenever you have a Headshot ready use it on the enemy ADC. Then just back off and repeat.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Having a hard time with Caitlyn

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived