Having a hard time with Caitlyn

• Topic Archived
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Having a hard time with Caitlyn
3 years ago#1
I just don't see the appeal with her at all. If I try to 1v1 anyone with more burst than her (adc's) I always lose the fight. Is she really just not a good pick?
3 years ago#2
Use E and kite, and abuse your range, additionally you can start 0/21/9 and steal baron at 15minutes with your ultimate, then proceed to top and use ignite to ks, that'll put you in a HUGE lead
---
Here to get help. or help some folks out!
Badazz stylezz GGzz WPzz 2006 Nerf pls
3 years ago#3
JackDaniels1964 posted...
Use E and kite, and abuse your range, additionally you can start 0/21/9 and steal baron at 15minutes with your ultimate, then proceed to top and use ignite to ks, that'll put you in a HUGE lead

Agreed, once I see a Cait not abusing her auto range I know she's bad and it will be a gg.
---
LOL ign - Gonk
3 years ago#4
Whenever I abuse my range to auto them as they go for a last hit, my support just sits in bush and I end up taking 2 autos from the other adc and their supp. I just feel like my damage is very lackluster compared to other ADC's but if that's not the case then I just need to practice more
3 years ago#5
I am also having hard time with Caitlyn, if you know what I mean.
---
Play Knytt Underground right now, seriously.
3 years ago#6
Lawlerlawl posted...
I am also having hard time with Caitlyn, if you know what I mean.

lol'd, +1
3 years ago#7
piepiez posted...
Whenever I abuse my range to auto them as they go for a last hit, my support just sits in bush and I end up taking 2 autos from the other adc and their supp. I just feel like my damage is very lackluster compared to other ADC's but if that's not the case then I just need to practice more

Use your Q more often. Whenever you have a Headshot ready use it on the enemy ADC. Then just back off and repeat.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Having a hard time with Caitlyn

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived