Having a hard time with Caitlyn

#1piepiezPosted 2/21/2013 7:05:09 PM
I just don't see the appeal with her at all. If I try to 1v1 anyone with more burst than her (adc's) I always lose the fight. Is she really just not a good pick?
#2JackDaniels1964Posted 2/21/2013 7:06:59 PM
Use E and kite, and abuse your range, additionally you can start 0/21/9 and steal baron at 15minutes with your ultimate, then proceed to top and use ignite to ks, that'll put you in a HUGE lead
---
Here to get help. or help some folks out!
Badazz stylezz GGzz WPzz 2006 Nerf pls
#3GevaudenPosted 2/21/2013 7:08:09 PM
JackDaniels1964 posted...
Use E and kite, and abuse your range, additionally you can start 0/21/9 and steal baron at 15minutes with your ultimate, then proceed to top and use ignite to ks, that'll put you in a HUGE lead

Agreed, once I see a Cait not abusing her auto range I know she's bad and it will be a gg.
---
LOL ign - Gonk
#4piepiez(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 7:09:47 PM
Whenever I abuse my range to auto them as they go for a last hit, my support just sits in bush and I end up taking 2 autos from the other adc and their supp. I just feel like my damage is very lackluster compared to other ADC's but if that's not the case then I just need to practice more
#5LawlerlawlPosted 2/21/2013 7:11:34 PM
I am also having hard time with Caitlyn, if you know what I mean.
---
Play Knytt Underground right now, seriously.
#6piepiez(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2013 7:22:52 AM
Lawlerlawl posted...
I am also having hard time with Caitlyn, if you know what I mean.

lol'd, +1
#7KlobziPosted 2/22/2013 7:31:33 AM
piepiez posted...
Whenever I abuse my range to auto them as they go for a last hit, my support just sits in bush and I end up taking 2 autos from the other adc and their supp. I just feel like my damage is very lackluster compared to other ADC's but if that's not the case then I just need to practice more

Use your Q more often. Whenever you have a Headshot ready use it on the enemy ADC. Then just back off and repeat.