It amazes me people don't understand how to cope with something besides the meta

#1PresumptiousPosted 2/21/2013 8:18:03 PM(edited)
80/80

To give a bit of background, I was playing a game tonight where the enemy team decided to play an all mid strat with Blitz, Malphite, and Ali + Nami and Ezreal. The problem arose when everyone else didn't come down from farming top or bot to help save mid after it had been pinged repeatedly. Then suddenly as the enemy team is pushing down the mid inhib the rest of the team goes "WTF? What's going on here?" It seems to me that a lot of people need to get the "I must farm for 20 minutes before fighting" mentality out of their heads and realize that if the team is trying to make plays that they need to get their heads out of their asses or the ground or whatever and respond.

Edit: /Blogfaqs
---
Truly, Truly, Truly, Outrageous.
#2themagicpainmanPosted 2/21/2013 8:18:22 PM
Tunnel vision

I bet they all play snipers in FPS games.
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
#3Tactician_LordPosted 2/21/2013 9:00:32 PM
I was once on the receiving end of that tactic, due to the surprise factor it brings we got one middle turret destroyed easily before we were able to arrive. Then they alternated and did it at random intervals throughout the game, got the second and third middle turrets.

Then we decided to do the same thing...and suddenly they weren`t able to cope and we reached their inhibitor. We then began winning by a landslide. I think it`s a nice tactic to bring up once or twice, the surprise factor alone makes it worth it, puts the enemy team on alert and paranoid whenever they don`t see you.
---
You are trying to understand madness with logic. This is not unlike searching for darkness with a torch.
#4DualitypainPosted 2/21/2013 9:02:40 PM
"It amazes me. People don't understand how to cope with something besides the meta."

or

"It amazes me that people don't understand how to cope with something besides the meta"

Your title topic isn't correct grammar. False 80/80
---
LoL IGN: Mr Microwave
#5howar3udoingPosted 2/21/2013 9:06:04 PM(edited)
tbh thats wht i wouldve done just send the support and jungle mid with the mid laner then let top and adc free farm get more levels over push more towers and carry the game whenever they feel like
---
The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence
#6centurion911Posted 2/21/2013 9:10:07 PM
I can understand the sentiment.

Due to butthurt, rage, and some trolling, I started a game in which we were triple jungle.

I was Sejuani jungle, we also had a Shaco jungle, Udyr jungle, Darius top, and Ezreal bot.

I took blue, Udyr took red, Shaco invaded. We took turns clearing mid. Their jungler didn't get more than 1 buff, every dragon was taken right on time, and our top/bot won because we would 3 or 4 man gank.

We won that game, we should have never won that game. It was freaking triple jungle, but the enemy team seemed just dumbstruck.
---
"Whats the penalty for dodging in ranked?"
"Phreak comes to your house and punches your screen."
#7Presumptious(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 9:17:43 PM
Dualitypain posted...
"It amazes me. People don't understand how to cope with something besides the meta."

or

"It amazes me that people don't understand how to cope with something besides the meta"

Your title topic isn't correct grammar. False 80/80

The second example you've given doesn't even use punctuation, so maybe you should reexamine how you qualify 80/80.
---
Truly, Truly, Truly, Outrageous.