Gamefaqs, let's go, duo with me, show me the way.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Gamefaqs, let's go, duo with me, show me the way.
4 years ago#1
Bronze 2 right now, can't get out of bronze 2 even when i dominate games, things like that happen :

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd5/alain028/Screenshot25_zps8a5fe823.png

so gfaqs, want to duo?
yooooooo
4 years ago#2
see sig
gibe moni pls
Add me I'm good. ign Schmelton
4 years ago#3
You've played 550 games and are still in bronze, its safe to say you belong in that area
Greatest system of all time is the N64. OOT, SM64, Paper Mario DK64 and Ogre Battle
not changing my sig until the Pirates have a winning season started 3/31/08
4 years ago#4
That was 4 v 5, should've pushed early with all those kills instead of letting people catch up
POK Erthroid Myeloid Ontogenic
4 years ago#5
You've played 550 games and are still in bronze, its safe to say you belong in that area

^

OP complains about this one particular 4v5 game, but then doesn't admit to all those times he fed and lost the game for his team.
Get destroyed.
GT/Steam: xRustySpoon Follow these tips and you'll be fraggin' like a pro.
4 years ago#6
xRustySpoon posted...

^

OP complains about this one particular 4v5 game, but then doesn't admit to all those times he fed and lost the game for his team.

Believe i don't consider myself great in any way possible, i just want to get better. Unfortunatly, i can't seem to get better, so i'm asking for help... wich well... i still didn't find. 7

and i did push 2 lanes till inhib, our fizz litterally went 1v5 about 6 times, leaving us 3v5... we lost because of that.
yooooooo
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Gamefaqs, let's go, duo with me, show me the way.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived