I now just play support

#1TheSteelPhoenixPosted 2/22/2013 5:58:31 AM
i play support, or support jungle.

I have ceased to play the "i need the kills" game, cause everyone has their idea of who deserves the kills (i.e. they think they deserve them)

Usually for me, it goes:

1. AD carry
If early game and assassin is jungling:
2. Jungler
otherwise:
2. AP carry
3-4 Jungler or top, whoever scales harder, but not a huge deal either way
5 support or support jungler

Most people of course don't care and it turns into "I NEED THEM CAUSE YOU SUCK"

So now I just support, and get to watch as everyone rages out at each other.
---
lol
#2QuetzalmaPosted 2/22/2013 6:15:20 AM
I feel your pain man

What's that Jungler Support thing you mentioned? I'm still quite a new player (early 20), but I try to main support, but if there's something I can do with Supports in the jungle to cover a position, I'd like to know bout it
#3MizunoRyuuPosted 2/22/2013 6:15:23 AM
I support for pretty much the same reason. I enjoy watching people rage at each other for kill stealing while I just run around saving everyone and winning the game.
---
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...
#4MizunoRyuuPosted 2/22/2013 6:16:38 AM
Quetzalma posted...
I feel your pain man

What's that Jungler Support thing you mentioned? I'm still quite a new player (early 20), but I try to main support, but if there's something I can do with Supports in the jungle to cover a position, I'd like to know bout it

Support junglers are guys like Kayle, Nunu, Jarvan and Cho, who can do their thing in jungle, then not be useless once teamfights start happening.
---
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...
#5SackBoiPosted 2/22/2013 6:30:10 AM
My thing is when a bad player thinks they can have the kills if you are ADC and you get fed 3-0 and it obvious you suck and other people got you your kills then continue to go to 3-6 obviously you are just bad and even if you get fed to 9-6 you will still be bad.

It's like if an adc goes 0-2 in the beginning I am not going to give up any kills to them because more then likely even if you do the best they will do is like 5-5 or even.
---
Sometimes you get the coal mine, and sometimes you get the shaft.
#6TheSteelPhoenix(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2013 8:55:13 PM
SackBoi posted...
My thing is when a bad player thinks they can have the kills if you are ADC and you get fed 3-0 and it obvious you suck and other people got you your kills then continue to go to 3-6 obviously you are just bad and even if you get fed to 9-6 you will still be bad.

It's like if an adc goes 0-2 in the beginning I am not going to give up any kills to them because more then likely even if you do the best they will do is like 5-5 or even.

this mentality right here, everyone thinks they deserve/need them most.
---
lol