Be thinking of Skarner again.

#21TomorrowDogPosted 2/22/2013 10:07:04 AM
IBG on him is outright ridiculous.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
#22lightdragoon88(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2013 3:18:22 PM
Any other ideas?
---
LIFE IS A BEAUTY HOWL!
My favorite League of Legend Champion: http://i.imgur.com/xx0hSNV.png
#23TomorrowDogPosted 2/22/2013 3:29:59 PM
Shurelia's or Twin Shadows are really great items on him that tend to get overlooked or underrated. Both have tank stats, Shurelia's has CDR, Twin Shadows has movespeed, and their actives are great for him to catch a squishy enemy with his ultimate which can end a teamfight before it starts.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
#24lightdragoon88(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2013 3:54:42 PM
TomorrowDog posted...
Shurelia's or Twin Shadows are really great items on him that tend to get overlooked or underrated. Both have tank stats, Shurelia's has CDR, Twin Shadows has movespeed, and their actives are great for him to catch a squishy enemy with his ultimate which can end a teamfight before it starts.

CDR, especially only 10% is not needed on Skarner due to his passive and already small cooldowns.

Twinshadows...that not a bad idea.
---
LIFE IS A BEAUTY HOWL!
#25TomorrowDogPosted 2/22/2013 4:09:27 PM
Nah, CDR isn't just for taking shaving seconds off of high cooldown abilities. CDR on champions with natural cooldown reducers and/or short cooldowns is powerful as hell, Ryze loves maxing his CDR for example.

There's a reason why CDR is capped, because as you approach 100% it would break the game. The ability to continually chaincast abilities is scary as hell.
---
#26lightdragoon88(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2013 4:11:34 PM
TomorrowDog posted...
Nah, CDR isn't just for taking shaving seconds off of high cooldown abilities. CDR on champions with natural cooldown reducers and/or short cooldowns is powerful as hell, Ryze loves maxing his CDR for example.

There's a reason why CDR is capped, because as you approach 100% it would break the game. The ability to continually chaincast abilities is scary as hell.

Yes but with rageblade and phantom dancer, Skarner will pretty much have no cooldown.
---
LIFE IS A BEAUTY HOWL!
#27SalixDurkunPosted 2/22/2013 4:15:16 PM
IBG + Tabi + Spirit of the Ancient Golem + Wits End

Laugh at everything
---
Do I control the shadows... Or do the shadows control me?
http://i.imgur.com/2CpRw.jpg
#28TomorrowDogPosted 2/22/2013 4:18:22 PM(edited)
Yes but with rageblade and phantom dancer, Skarner will pretty much have no cooldown.

You build those items, especially on a jungler's income, and you will be blown up in a teamfight because you are pure melee and don't have the best mobility.

Skarner can't function in a legitimate game without tank stats, he pretty much has to go a typical tanky dps route where he usually only gets one dedicated damage item. That or tanky AP - which doesn't work well from the jungle.
---
#29Khaos XeroPosted 2/22/2013 4:19:41 PM
Spirit of the Ancient Golem is like, the crappist Machete item IMO.

Spirit of the Elder Lizard on Skarner is pretty legit in my eyes. The 50 AD makes his Crystal Slash do like, 40 more damage per Q, the CDR just overall helps, the Incinerate adds so much damage that it is literally the only damage item you will need, and it makes you clear effortlessly and sustain well with your shield.

All other items should just be tanky items such as Locket, Aegis/Bulwark, Frozen Heart/Iceborn Gauntlet, etc.

Phantom Dancer is probably the worst thing you could spend 2800 gold on; Rageblade is pretty much the same way since it's too expensive to buy as an offensive item for a jungler.
---
Playing: League of Legends [PC], Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne [PS2]