Is there one particular ADC that stomps most of the others?

#21RetributionV2Posted 2/25/2013 7:39:56 AM
Draven can hyper carry :3
---
>2012
>Not using meme arrows
#22SorrySleepingPosted 2/25/2013 8:19:21 AM(edited)
Mid game is Draven's game IMO. This is the time when critical strike becomes supremely relevant, which Draven relishes. His passive is a monster when built with crit items.

Are you.... did you seriously call Draven mid game because of his passive and crit? Draven's Q does not crit per se. Your original AD crits, and the bonus damage from Q then gets added to that. Draven is a early and mid game moster, being able to outdamage most ADCs unless you took the wrong runes/masteries. Mid game comes along, and he should have a BT and IE or other big AD item, skipping attack speed for the moment. Q will chunk the enemy ADC for 1/3+ of their HP at that point.

Caitlyn at the beginning bar none. But mid late game against any ADC with even a little bit of dueling power she starts to lose hard. Its annoying to win lane and then lose to Ezreal right after simply because he's a more dominant midgame carry.

I feel like Draven stomps most people better, but goes get beat up by Caitlyn. That long range just hurts him so much trying to go in and trying to destroy Caitlyn.
---
~{Always Sleeping}~
#23HyperShadow4321Posted 2/25/2013 10:13:13 AM
MF can really dominate early game, especially if her support is good. People tend to forget that her Q bounces, so she can easily hit people behind their minions or tap the two enemy bottom laners if they stick close together. There's been several times where one bottom laner tried to shield their low-HP teammate from me as they ran away... only for me to Q the higher HP one and finish off their teammate behind them.

I wouldn't say she's the best ADC, but she stomps a lot of people.