ITT: We list champs with very good synergies that aren't apparent to most

  • Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. ITT: We list champs with very good synergies that aren't apparent to most

User Info: Earthbound360

Earthbound360
4 years ago#11
Singed+Cassiopea

Cass no longer has to inflict her own poison to proc her twin fangs
You know 1% milk? If it's 1% milk, what's the other 99% of white stuff?
General Screenname Name: Mik! || Monster Hunter Profile in Quote

User Info: fattonygambino

fattonygambino
4 years ago#12
I've gone bot with Galio and Corki...the poke is just silly
You shall henceforth be known as, The Mover of the Wind, Breath of Air, The Lightning Zephyr.
As dubbed by the Evil Dwarf atop the Wall

User Info: Reaper_Minion

Reaper_Minion
4 years ago#13
From: Earthbound360 | Posted: 2/23/2013 2:59:06 AM | #011
Singed+Cassiopea

Cass no longer has to inflict her own poison to proc her twin fangs

TSM used this combo to great effect in a recent scrim match against Curse.
/|\ http://i48.tinypic.com/2pzcsv7.jpg
\|/ http://i50.tinypic.com/21l3f3s.jpg

User Info: ISF_Lmaokai_TMH

ISF_Lmaokai_TMH
4 years ago#14
Jarvan + Anyone using a homeguard teleport strategy

You can TP to his Flag.
IGN: Wolf Beil / Nemichthyidae
http://www.youtube.com/user/Lmaokai

User Info: Metleon

Metleon
4 years ago#15
ADC Kennen+Support Zyra. Once one lands their CC, the other one can land theirs. Then there's the dual AoE ults. This works for Kennen+Zyra in general, but this way they'll be together the entire game.
Generation 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your own signature (on any forum) and add one to the generation number. Social experiment.

User Info: Reaper_Minion

Reaper_Minion
4 years ago#16
From: ISF_Lmaokai_TMH | Posted: 2/23/2013 4:14:26 AM | #014
Jarvan + Anyone using a homeguard teleport strategy

You can TP to his Flag.

On that note you can also TP to Thresh's Lantern and probably Zyra's plants/seeds. Teemo's shrooms as well, but everybody knows this.
/|\ http://i48.tinypic.com/2pzcsv7.jpg
\|/ http://i50.tinypic.com/21l3f3s.jpg

User Info: WebBowser

WebBowser
4 years ago#17
Does Ashe bot and Anivia mid work? Does Ashe's frost arrows/ulti count as the enemy being "chilled"?
Best rock sculpture ever
http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/5923/screen10r.jpg

User Info: gam3szzz_2

gam3szzz_2
4 years ago#18
Sejuani.
LoL ID: Pinkuu (Diamond Support Player S2)
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. ITT: We list champs with very good synergies that aren't apparent to most

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived