was disconnected from a ranked match...

#1ur grandpaPosted 2/22/2013 3:57:26 PM
Couldn't reconnect, don't have an option to when I restart the launcher, and it has yet to come up as either a win or a loss in my match history. We were winning to, by quite a bit.
---
There is no wealth like knowledge, no poverty like ignorance." Ali bin Abu-Talib
#2TomorrowDogPosted 2/22/2013 3:58:32 PM
What an exciting tale.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
#3ur grandpa(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2013 3:59:24 PM
TomorrowDog posted...
What an exciting tale.

I know, and you didn't even have to pay for that.
---
There is no wealth like knowledge, no poverty like ignorance." Ali bin Abu-Talib
#4menghuo1991Posted 2/22/2013 3:59:40 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_81Muh4Wz7oU/TGbUXtadB5I/AAAAAAAAA-k/lT8QqSOVXoM/s400/Cool-Dog-Hey-cool-story-bro.jpg
---
George Foreman always gets rather irate if he catches me talking to other grills - The Creep
#5Shannon232Posted 2/22/2013 4:00:53 PM
Couldn't reconnect, don't have an option to when I restart the launcher, and it has yet to come up as either a win or a loss in my match history. We were winning to, by quite a bit.

Chances are your either bugged so you can't reconnect, or your game has been DDOS'd and no longer exists.
---
IGN: Scary Tree
If a tree falls in a forest and no-one is around to hear it... A hipster will buy the soundtrack.
#6Kirby1207Posted 2/22/2013 4:07:55 PM
Same thing happened to me and a friend, We both randomly d/ced at the same time, and i woke up next morning and it was fixed, game didnt count. Its been happening a lot recently :/
---
GT: Kirby1207, League of Legends ID: AFrogOnCroak
#7oomhansPosted 2/22/2013 4:34:41 PM
When I even slightly suspect my client bugging, I immediately close everything and start over, all the way from the login screen. That way, I'm still early enough to actually see the start of the game, plus everything should be fixed.

I mean, it's Windows. Restarting always works.
---
Nothing to see here, move along.