So the Sejuani guide was made by an 800 elo dude

#111SoraOwnsAllPosted 2/25/2013 10:37:51 AM
I can't wait for my attack speed garen guide to get accepted so I can get paid.
---
"I'm no hero, never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer hired to do some wet work." - Solid Snake.
#112ViolentDjangoPosted 2/25/2013 10:53:13 AM
SoulknightX0 posted...
You guys are honestly unbelievable. Cut the guy some slack for at least doing something. You all knew there was money involved, and I'm sure you can finish a guide in the same timespan you'd waste playing a game of league.

But then again, I'm on a gamefaqs board where people would rather fling feces at one another for being trash rather than try to help somebody else.

That's the way it works.

Useless people tend to rage and complain whenever someone else actually DOES something. Whether or not they are better or know more is irrelevant -- they do it because they are too lazy to do something themselves and are personally offended.

If you honestly are worried about people using a faulty guide -- then you should write one yourself. Otherwise you're just barking because someone else did something you THINK you can do and you're butt hurt that you're too damn lazy to do it yourself.
---
GT/PSN: ViolentDjango ~
Go. Full. Tilt.
#113AkiraRagnasPosted 2/25/2013 11:09:15 AM
LaqOfInterest posted...
AkiraRagnas posted...
LaqOfInterest posted...
First I wanted to be on TC's side, then I realized that I have a ****ty guide, too, so, uh. I guess I'll settle for http://i.imgur.com/iz84bqi.gif

Corner Gas is an amazing show.

Was. It was a great show.

Brent Butt had quite the fall from grace. Stupid Hiccups.

B-b-but... I enjoyed Hiccups... ;-;
---
A manslayer is a manslayer until the day he dies.
#114LimeInCoconutPosted 2/25/2013 5:51:09 PM
I can't wait for my attack speed garen guide to get accepted so I can get paid.

Yeah because that's totally valid and you can make anything work for you if you just -

No. This is not an appropriate comparison. Our builds are actually very similar, though I knew even as I was writing that speccing utility was going to be controversial to some people.

It appears the bigger argument here is over what should be considered situational and what shouldn't be, though the main idea of stacking health remains. Building Attack Speed on Garen does absolutely nothing for him, especially since he spends most of his time unable to auto-attack while using E.

If I was telling people to say, stack AP on Sejuani so she can be a huge burst melee mage (which is impossible with her ratios and kit), then it would be more than acceptable to have that guide taken down, because it is absolutely and fundamentally the wrong way to approach the character.

Everything being debated in this topic are providing stats that are useful to Sejuani's intentionally designed playstyle, though it is the relative importance of those already proven-to-be-useful stats that is arguable. Cooldown reduction and Movespeed are undeniably good things to have on Sejuani, but it's arguable that it's worth forgoing them for even greater, earlier health and defenses, which are obviously good to have on Sej.

Building Attack Speed, pure AP/AD, or whatever on Sejuani is a bad decision in every conceivable scenario, and implying that's the sort of guide I've written is disingenuous and offensive.
---
http://i.imgur.com/6AzX0.gif http://i.imgur.com/x7ji9.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/sA2IS.gif
#115CommandandQuakePosted 2/25/2013 6:03:57 PM
PhoenixNine posted...

Okay GameFAQs.

You can stop trolling now. Nobody's laughing.

Damn dude. I'm embarrassed to be in the same user level as you.
---
"Yeah, alright, I think I'll **** my subwoofer now thank you very much." - Kalznaburn923
#116JennaTahliaPosted 2/25/2013 6:08:38 PM
I don't see how this is different from this.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/65417226
---
gibe moni pls
Add me I'm good. ign Schmelton
#117ISF_Lmaokai_TMHPosted 2/25/2013 6:16:04 PM
If you wanted the bounty so bad why wouldn't you just make the guide yourself.

"I just don't want people getting mislead"

Then why wouldn't you just make a sejuani guide first, so you know for a fact nobody is being mislead because you're the all knowing authority on chubby ice pig

PS: You are an ass
---
IGN: Wolf Beil / Nemichthyidae
http://www.youtube.com/user/Lmaokai
#118PhoenixNine(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 2:11:12 AM
ISF_Lmaokai_TMH posted...

Then why wouldn't you just make a sejuani guide first, so you know for a fact nobody is being mislead because you're the all knowing authority on chubby ice pig

=(

In fact the guide was published before I had any notion of it happening.

I'll come up with a guide when I have the time. He can have the bounty.

I over-reacted certainly. If you wanna keep flaming me for it, go right ahead - that's on your head.
---
~Victory needs no explanation; defeat allows none.~
#119lDPlPosted 2/26/2013 1:54:09 PM
PhoenixNine posted...
ISF_Lmaokai_TMH posted...

=(

In fact the guide was published before I had any notion of it happening.

I'll come up with a guide when I have the time. He can have the bounty.

I over-reacted certainly. If you wanna keep flaming me for it, go right ahead - that's on your head.

Nah, you deserve it.
---
Mmm, this jerked chicken is good. I think I'll have Fry's lower horn jerked.
It's used to it! Woooo!
#120wanderer918Posted 2/26/2013 2:25:19 PM
lDPl posted...
ThreshTheDBag posted...
No, youre still a gigantic ass Phoenix.

---
Can't think of a sig.