So the Sejuani guide was made by an 800 elo dude

#41SharperKnivesPosted 2/22/2013 5:50:16 PM
Veggeta X posted...
I like TC. I marked a lot of you guys for trolling and flaming.

marked for trolling
---
People should not fear their governments, governments should fear their people.
#42kkeevvPosted 2/22/2013 5:50:30 PM
tempted to write a terrible guide for a champion I don't even play now...
---
Check out my quote.
#43EcchiBakaPosted 2/22/2013 6:20:44 PM
PhoenixNine posted...
...huge quote...

Okay, as an avid Sejuani player ever since Season 2, you're exaggerating the hell out of the choices in his guide. Coming from firsthand experience, I have actually run some of this setups that he posts in it and it works just fine, heck it's my standard now. Let's start by going over all the WRONG things you corrected about his guide.

Sejuani's AP ratios are crap and everyone knows this, so MPen is your best shot. I've run MPen Reds since Season 2 and it's just simply the best choice. There are also nothing wrong with CDR runes on Sejuani.

0-21-9 masteries are not the best for Sejuani. Let's be perfectly honest here, Sejuani STILL lacks a defense steroid and some much needed base armor, and that tree will not put her there. From personal experience I run his Utility Jungler mastery setup and it's fantastic, the biscuit helps if I didn't get a decent leash and the extra CDR lets me keep W up even more for clears and ganks. He does explain the other mastery setups and even mentions that most of them aren't optimal but he at least experiments with them, so that doesn't mean he's "suggesting wacky useless crap", he's just lending some sight on other things you can try.

You. Do. Not. Max. E. First. Ever. ****ing ever. I have a REALLY hard time believing you played a good Sejuani while advocating this, since this is the worst thing you could do. If anything you'll max W first because it's Sejuani's main damage and scales with the health she'll be recalling to buy anyway. You can alternate between Q or E or max either first, but it's preferred Q maxed second for the shorter cooldown.

I'm gonna expand a bit on your Kindlegem comment and say while you do not need it, it does work for a good buy on your first back if you have the money. Yes, Warmog's is still Sejuani's dream item however you mention damage output but don't give a shout out to Haunting Guise/Liandry's? A very core item on Sejuani that gives health and magic penetration. Boosts your damage enough to where you can actually duel other champions.

I do agree on the Lucidity boots thing. You provide much better utility running Ninja Tabi and/or Merc Treads (or Swiftness if you're that type of person). I half-heartedly agree on the Locket and Shureylas in the sense that they are not awful buys and both work well on Sejuani, there are just better items she can put to use. Note that they don't put you behind that far and both provide some utility. Bulwark is not the best way to deal with AP, but it's nice to have it stacked on you if someone else does own it. If not, Spirit Visage works fine.

All in all, the guy stated plenty of times that he was not high elo, and there are other sites if you're looking for that kind of trash, but bashing him because he made the guide with such low elo? Your suggestions are awful and you're supposedly 2000+ elo.

For the record, can I get your League name? If you don't mind, I'd like to search your S2 history myself for your godlike Sejuani.
---
LoL: Ecchi Baka/TheGreatestBaka (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2TZhhHOlTA)
Currently reading: Freezing, To-Love-Ru, and a lot of other titles
#44Veggeta XPosted 2/22/2013 6:25:14 PM
SharperKnives posted...
Veggeta X posted...

marked for trolling

Telling people you marked them isn't considered trolling anymore.
---
I'm anti-elitist
Don't like it? Don't watch it. It's that simple
#45ExalxPosted 2/22/2013 6:27:24 PM
KloudtheYoukai posted...
PhoenixNine posted...
...huge quote...

Okay, as an avid Sejuani player ever since Season 2, you're exaggerating the hell out of the choices in his guide. Coming from firsthand experience, I have actually run some of this setups that he posts in it and it works just fine, heck it's my standard now. Let's start by going over all the WRONG things you corrected about his guide.

Sejuani's AP ratios are crap and everyone knows this, so MPen is your best shot. I've run MPen Reds since Season 2 and it's just simply the best choice. There are also nothing wrong with CDR runes on Sejuani.

0-21-9 masteries are not the best for Sejuani. Let's be perfectly honest here, Sejuani STILL lacks a defense steroid and some much needed base armor, and that tree will not put her there. From personal experience I run his Utility Jungler mastery setup and it's fantastic, the biscuit helps if I didn't get a decent leash and the extra CDR lets me keep W up even more for clears and ganks. He does explain the other mastery setups and even mentions that most of them aren't optimal but he at least experiments with them, so that doesn't mean he's "suggesting wacky useless crap", he's just lending some sight on other things you can try.

You. Do. Not. Max. E. First. Ever. ****ing ever. I have a REALLY hard time believing you played a good Sejuani while advocating this, since this is the worst thing you could do. If anything you'll max W first because it's Sejuani's main damage and scales with the health she'll be recalling to buy anyway. You can alternate between Q or E or max either first, but it's preferred Q maxed second for the shorter cooldown.

I'm gonna expand a bit on your Kindlegem comment and say while you do not need it, it does work for a good buy on your first back if you have the money. Yes, Warmog's is still Sejuani's dream item however you mention damage output but don't give a shout out to Haunting Guise/Liandry's? A very core item on Sejuani that gives health and magic penetration. Boosts your damage enough to where you can actually duel other champions.

I do agree on the Lucidity boots thing. You provide much better utility running Ninja Tabi and/or Merc Treads (or Swiftness if you're that type of person). I half-heartedly agree on the Locket and Shureylas in the sense that they are not awful buys and both work well on Sejuani, there are just better items she can put to use. Note that they don't put you behind that far and both provide some utility. Bulwark is not the best way to deal with AP, but it's nice to have it stacked on you if someone else does own it. If not, Spirit Visage works fine.

All in all, the guy stated plenty of times that he was not high elo, and there are other sites if you're looking for that kind of trash, but bashing him because he made the guide with such low elo? Your suggestions are awful and you're supposedly 2000+ elo.

For the record, can I get your League name? If you don't mind, I'd like to search your S2 history myself for your godlike Sejuani.

/topic.

This topic is now about Draven w/ Swain support.
---
Monster Hunter Tri: Exalx (2ZFG9Y) HR:130+
#46EcchiBakaPosted 2/22/2013 6:56:44 PM(edited)
Ephidel posted...
I don't get why people aren't challenging these guides BEFORE the bounties are given out.

The sticky at the top of the topic list. SBAllen did say he got no call outs on the Sejuani guide and that'd he confirm him for the bounty if none ever did.
---
LoL: Ecchi Baka/TheGreatestBaka (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2TZhhHOlTA)
Currently reading: Freezing, To-Love-Ru, and a lot of other titles
#47ERLiNoPosted 2/22/2013 6:39:03 PM
SharperKnives posted...
Veggeta X posted...

marked for trolling

I lost 5 karma for saying what you just said damn its against the user agreement to post that.

Ontopic this topic is hilarious thx
---
"It doesn't matter how many resources you have, if you don't know how to use them, they will never be enough"
-Masters Zerg
#48Reaper_MinionPosted 2/22/2013 6:43:56 PM
1) So long the FAQ creator is not trolling, the way he likes to play the champion is irrelevant. The bounty has completely different requirements.

2) Why are you so f***ing mad, TC? Even if the guide is not optimal it gives valid advice. It's not like he recommends building a Rylai's.
---
/|\ http://i48.tinypic.com/2pzcsv7.jpg
\|/ http://i50.tinypic.com/21l3f3s.jpg
#49MakJussPosted 2/22/2013 6:45:01 PM
That Sejuani guide are fine. Much bettter than Akali guide that made by an 1700 elo dude. Already point crap load mistake he made but he never fix it until now.

Kha'Zix needs a few seconds to add a point in from his ultimate to his other skills, so try to exploit this.

11/10 , The BEST strategy I ever read for MOBA games.
#50SorrySleepingPosted 2/22/2013 6:45:47 PM
TC saying Sejuani doesn't need CDR or a kindlegem. Oh my. Spirit Visage + Frozen Heart = 40% CDR = W up all the time.
---
~{Always Sleeping}~