So the Sejuani guide was made by an 800 elo dude

#61FoxxyFelineeePosted 2/22/2013 6:19:29 PM
Typical GameFAQs.

Give the guy a break TC, it's his way of playing Sej.. Just write your own guide, there was no need for this topic.
---
I support Diablo online only, it's an MMO.
#62PrizmSlashPosted 2/22/2013 6:20:02 PM
Dartkun posted...
PrizmSlash posted...
TyrekeEvans13 posted...
You can have a great understanding of the game and not have a good elo

No.

Technically yes. It's possible, but it's not probable. There is no causation, but there is correlation.

Its possible in that the low elo player only plays for fun or never plays for the team, never takes objectives only goes for kills etc. But I would never take the opinion of any sub 1k elo player seriously. And neither would 90% of the LoL population. If you try to state something about the game even if it is true and you tell them your elo get prepared to get laughed out of the room.
---
-_-
#63DartkunPosted 2/22/2013 6:26:34 PM
PrizmSlash posted...
Its possible in that the low elo player only plays for fun or never plays for the team, never takes objectives only goes for kills etc. But I would never take the opinion of any sub 1k elo player seriously. And neither would 90% of the LoL population. If you try to state something about the game even if it is true and you tell them your elo get prepared to get laughed out of the room.

Oh, I agree with you. Don't take my statements out of context. I'm not saying <1,000 Elo grants you some sort of merit or worth to your statements. But the guy made an absolute statement, and you denied it. It's COMPLETELY possible that someone COULD. But the likelihood is tiny. You can't say ALL <1,000 Elo players don't have a grasp on the game because that's far too overreaching. You don't know every <1,000 Elo player enough to make that absolute statement.

Just randomly arguing about semantics though, so whatever.
---
BlazBlue CSX: Mu-12 and Taokaka
youtube.com/user/Shinius
#64SorrySleepingPosted 2/22/2013 6:34:02 PM
SorrySleeping posted...
TC saying Sejuani doesn't need CDR or a kindlegem. Oh my. Spirit Visage + Frozen Heart = 40% CDR = W up all the time.

Frozen Heart is a horrible option on Sejuani, but if you must -.-

I really wish they hadn't nerfed Randuin's so that it doesn't slow atkspd anymore.

I need to mess with my Sejuani build. I usually get it for the attack speed slow, since it is so amazing. Usually grab it if I am getting Liandrys. I go with Locket/Shurelya's/Visage if I need to be the pure tank, but I usually pick Nautilus for that.
---
~{Always Sleeping}~
#65LimeInCoconutPosted 2/22/2013 7:18:06 PM(edited)
SorrySleeping posted...
TC saying Sejuani doesn't need CDR or a kindlegem. Oh my. Spirit Visage + Frozen Heart = 40% CDR = W up all the time.

Frozen Heart is a horrible option on Sejuani, but if you must -.-

I really wish they hadn't nerfed Randuin's so that it doesn't slow atkspd anymore.

I need to mess with my Sejuani build. I usually get it for the attack speed slow, since it is so amazing. Usually grab it if I am getting Liandrys. I go with Locket/Shurelya's/Visage if I need to be the pure tank, but I usually pick Nautilus for that.

I cover this in the guide, actually.

The AS slow is really nice to have, but unfortunately it doesn't give Sejuani the stats she really needs for the cost.

Sej is all about health health health, resistances and CDR are secondary. Frozen Heart, unfortunately, does not give any health, so Randuin's is generally the better option if you need huge armor.

KloudtheYoukai posted...

That's exactly what I'm talking about. The guide's been up for maybe a couple weeks and it's only getting talked about now. If people have problems with these guides they need to be much quicker about bringing them up.

I even made topics discussing the guide being written and made another when it was posted up. There was plenty of time for dissent.
---
http://i.imgur.com/6AzX0.gif http://i.imgur.com/x7ji9.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/sA2IS.gif
#66darklyger64Posted 2/22/2013 8:10:40 PM
PhoenixNine posted...

Okay GameFAQs.

You can stop trolling now. Nobody's laughing.

take it as a grain of salt

it works on his ELO, so leave it be.
#67ChocoboDreamsPosted 2/22/2013 8:18:38 PM
PhoenixNine posted...
thecrossnkight posted...
you have no idea how to play sej at all, please stop talking.

Me?

The guy who played almost exclusively Sejuani in Season 2 when nobody wanted to touch her with a stick and got to 2000 elo when the roof was 2300?

Yeah I'm obviously not fit to discuss my preferred hero with the likes of 800 elo master race.

Sounds like you should make your own guide, not that you should be belittling someone else even if you have. Toxic scum of League.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#68GreatTroySenseiPosted 2/22/2013 8:18:53 PM
PhoenixNine posted...
Yeah, sure, he suggests MPEN and CDR runes.

He makes no mention of 0-21-9 (the best masteries for Sej), instead suggesting wacky useless crap.

HE MAXES Q OVER E.

HE MAXES PERMAFROST THE HUGE EPIC SLOW LAST. LAST.

LAST.

TAKE THIS BULL GUIDE DOWN NOW.

And what's with the item build?

You do not need a Kindlegem. You are Sejuani. Your two core items are Warmog and Sunfire Cape, the two items that provide meaningful defensive stats and massively increase your damage output.

Lucidity Boots? Is that a joke? Who needs CDR when you have permaslow and W doesn't have to be up 0.5 seconds sooner, Also, there's blue buff and Spirit Stone Wraith (for CDR).

Now, Locket and Shurelya are both decent items, but by building them you are screwing yourself over. You will not be tanky enough, you will not be doing enough damage. Leave these to the support or another bruiser (someone who can forsake a crucial item for team utility).

Note that Locket and Shurelya become considerably more useful if you're lagging behind or at very, very high levels of organized play, where your only contribution has to be R+E to win the fight. In solo q, where this guide is oriented at, you cannot afford to build purely supportive items (Bulwark exempted, as it's the best item you can get for dealing with AP heavy teams, though such a rarity these days).

Instead of arguing with everyone here, maybe you should be writing a better guide, then.

Nerd.
---
These are like, third dimension glasses, you know? They don't really work, though because I feel like I'm still seeing stuff in whatever dimension we live in.
#69Ultraknight64Posted 2/22/2013 8:19:43 PM
To 500!~
---
Not happy with committing just murder, he had to go and dirty the courthouse, too!? GUILTY - Judge
#70evangelion14Posted 2/22/2013 8:23:53 PM
LIC this topic should be extremely proud.

This:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qB5K8dEsNF8

I hope you are getting your 7 laughs in with these JEALOUS fools. They hate on you when they don't have the guts to write one themselves. Just keep powering through and improving yourself and doing what you do. These losers are gonna hate whether you write the world's worst guide or the world's best guide.

Just be happy that you are making people jealous enough to make this topic and to keep it going for that many pages.

Haters gonna hate, so just bask in what it represents.

Can add me, NA server- Kitts.