why do people make same mistakes over and over and over again?

#11g-cube_mastaPosted 2/22/2013 7:58:32 PM
because they're 12
---
~GameFAQs LoL Board President~
http://i.imgur.com/6rO0g.png
#12DartkunPosted 2/22/2013 7:59:31 PM(edited)
Yeah, I'm not saying don't learn the game practically and learn it purely theorically.

I'm saying if you are Ryze and trying to poke Orianna, Lux, Nidalee, Jayce and Kog'Maw.

You run forward to Q, they take more than 3/4th of your health and deal 150 damage to one player which gets shielded anyways. Then you do it again and die.

If you can't learn that that is a poor trade in less than 3 attempts. You will never learn that.

No one is perfect but if I was new to LoL, and I as a Soraka went to go fight a fed LeBlanc and she destroyed me in 1 combo. I'm not going to try fighting LeBlanc again. Even if I knew NOTHING about the game. I'm not saying you should understand scaling strength, do complex cost-benefit-analysis on every move you make in the game. But if something destroys you, nothing changes, you repeat the same action and you expect something different to happen. Well you know what they say.
---
BlazBlue CSX: Mu-12 and Taokaka
youtube.com/user/Shinius
#13SoraOwnsAllPosted 2/22/2013 7:58:54 PM
you should know.
---
"I'm no hero, never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer hired to do some wet work." - Solid Snake.