Keeps re-downloading the same patch every time I switch server.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Keeps re-downloading the same patch every time I switch server.

User Info: markothevrbaa

markothevrbaa
3 years ago#1
So I have this problem since yesterday. I have 2 profiles, 1 on east and one on west.
For example, I go to login to west, I start the client and it updates. After it's done updating I can log into west normally, but when I close the client, open it again, then chose east server it starts to download another update.
So it updates and it works fine, so I close it and the next time when I open the client and pick West again, it starts to download the same patch all over again.

I can do this forever and it will always download the same update, so every time I switch servers I have to wait a couple of minutes for it to update, which is tedious to say the least.

It never did this until yesterday when I recieved a random patch which is just redownloading every time.

This problem is not just on my side, 2 of my friends have the same problem.

If anyone knows anything about this, like fixing it or if it's a bug or something or if you have the same problem I would be glad to know.

Thanks!
Do you like my signature?

User Info: Polarbarre

Polarbarre
3 years ago#2
it is working as intended
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Keeps re-downloading the same patch every time I switch server.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived