I'm starting to believe that Lux is a somewhat worthless mid.

#1OmfgitsBlahPosted 2/23/2013 4:03:07 PM
I play Nasus and Xin mid quite a bit, and she simply cannot harass hard enough to deal with people who farm well.

And if any ganks happen, she's withered, and dead. No escapes, snare doesn't last nearly long enough to stop anything.

And she constantly pushes hard if she tries to harass at all, leaving her open to ganks.

And all of her harass is dodgeable.

Any melee champion mid just destroys Lux, or worst-case, free farms.
---
If inflaton turns $3 into $0, then $6 turns into $3. -Orca
#2aHappySackaPosted 2/23/2013 4:05:56 PM
What level are you?
---
Kitty Kat --> /\_/\
.................=(^_^)=
#3tacoslayer89Posted 2/23/2013 4:07:11 PM
OmfgitsBlah posted...
I play Nasus and Xin mid quite a bit, and she simply cannot harass hard enough to deal with people who farm well.

And if any ganks happen, she's withered, and dead. No escapes, snare doesn't last nearly long enough to stop anything.

And she constantly pushes hard if she tries to harass at all, leaving her open to ganks.

And all of her harass is dodgeable.

Any melee champion mid just destroys Lux, or worst-case, free farms.

Lux farms very well, and harasses a ton at the same time. You seem to be pushing up to the enemy turret or something, no wonder you're dying to ganks. And against any melee champs, snare + combo.
With blue buff, she can ult whenever she wants with a snare and does more than half health.
---
They call me...Yellow Skinned Wacky Man!
#4The-World-SevenPosted 2/23/2013 4:09:55 PM
OmfgitsBlah posted...
Any melee champion mid just gets snared any time they try to do anything at all to her. melee champions actually can't touch Lux. i should have realized this before posting this topic.

Fixed
That
For
You
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
NA - TheWorld7 & Tragedy Baby // PBE - Je Suis
#5VrindlvinePosted 2/23/2013 4:14:16 PM
I still prefer lux in the support position having an extra ap nuker is always nice and i fell her harass is easier to lane on an angle rather then straigh ahead. No matter what you say her harass is dodgable. You have to land that first snare.
---
Fanservice in mai bioshocks!?!
#6VikillaVPosted 2/23/2013 4:14:32 PM
lux is played alot from high silver upwards
---
Lake-Show
#7megadude1Posted 2/23/2013 4:25:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5hfYJsQAhl0
---
LoL Stream: twitch.tv/wrsmega
IGN: WrSmega - Silver III
#8wind64aPosted 2/23/2013 4:28:12 PM
I remember one time when a Nocturne tried to gank me, while I was playing as Lux. I killed the opposing mid, and he barely escaped with his life. It was rather amusing.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142
#9mutation10101Posted 2/23/2013 4:28:37 PM
The-World-Seven posted...
OmfgitsBlah posted...
Any melee champion mid just gets snared any time they try to do anything at all to her. melee champions actually can't touch Lux. i should have realized this before posting this topic.

Fixed
That
For
You

I've yet to lose to a Lux as Kat.
---
10-6-12 The day LoL kept crashing to save the wards.
#10WayavasPosted 2/23/2013 4:29:49 PM
troll topic
---
If Raptor Jesus is your lord and savior and you are 100% proud of it, copy this into your signature.