as an ADC how exactly do you kite

#1Master_strikerPosted 2/23/2013 4:32:28 PM
the enemy jarvan/hec/vi/zed/xin

they just jump me and i blow up, the bronze baddies tell me to get better at ADC. I ask them how do i kite these guys

"just kite" so yeah... gamefaqs how do you do it?
---
yooooooo
#2LaqOfInterestPosted 2/23/2013 4:32:47 PM
just kite
---
R.I.P. Obstaculos 2/20/2013
"I'm sick and tired of players refusing to own up to their mistakes and rather blame other people" - happyscrub1
#3zeppelin312Posted 2/23/2013 4:33:22 PM
just kite
#4Herostratus_Posted 2/23/2013 4:33:57 PM
if they have vi hec anyone like that you better hope you have ali support and red buff
---
LoL IGN: Yossarian42
http://i.imgur.com/ogpq6ul.png
#5RyokoWinsPosted 2/23/2013 4:34:14 PM
Tag. It's not something I've quite figured out myself.
---
I am whoever I need to be.
#6supergiest1234Posted 2/23/2013 4:35:44 PM
I like kiting as Ezreal or Ashe. The reason is that as Ez you can q then run. Just keep on using q and hit e whenever possible. As Ashe just aa or w and walk away with an occasional aa or w thrown in when you have distance.
---
Lol ign: theblackdeath12
#7aiiirikPosted 2/23/2013 4:37:11 PM
Well ADC sucks at the moment, and those champions will just stand in your face all day and there is not much you can do.

Unless your team peels for you like a baws, you are dead.
---
You're just jealous because the voices are only talking to me.
#8ERLiNoPosted 2/23/2013 4:44:09 PM
I think you should always get a GA vs such a team like as 3rd item.
---
"It doesn't matter how many resources you have, if you don't know how to use them, they will never be enough"
-Masters Zerg
#9Fenrir the WolfPosted 2/23/2013 4:44:52 PM
Play Tristana, jump and/or ult to keep enemies out of your face
---
And then John was a zombie.
#10DartkunPosted 2/23/2013 4:47:12 PM
Well gap closers have always been good at jumping on ADCs. The question is, were you positioned in a way that was unsafe or somehow difficult for your peelers to peel.

IE. The best way to avoid getting murdered by J4s Xins and whatnot is to not give them a chance to jump on you. Of course you can't prevent it 100%. But it's best to consider, are you rushing too far into combat allowing them possibility to jump on you easier. Are you not observing the map enough to watch for the jump ons.

Because if a Xin runs through your team and no one tries to stop him, and gets on you. They deserve to have you die. On the other hand, you could be standing at the front of fights after burning flash to try to grab a kill then failing it.

We can never really know without a replay.

Best thing to do, if you can. Make the Lolreplay public and allow us to download it or make a video of that fight where they complained.

tl;dr: NO ONE CAN HELP YOU USING THE MOST GENERIC ADVICE. IF YOU REALLY WANT ADVICE, YOU NEED TO ALLOW US TO SEE EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING.
---
BlazBlue CSX: Mu-12 and Taokaka
youtube.com/user/Shinius