I am only playing bots until the lag/dc stops

#1WayavasPosted 2/23/2013 5:02:45 PM
I srsly hate Riot, its a rare happening when the game doesnt lags out on me...I thought my internet might be to blame, so I checked playing other online games, played WoW for 3 hours, no lag or dc, played DDO for 4 hours every day for 3 weeks and I never got dc/lag...I wanted to play lol with my friends today but lag sucks, whyyyyy
---
If Raptor Jesus is your lord and savior and you are 100% proud of it, copy this into your signature.
#2I_love_SunnyDPosted 2/23/2013 5:05:37 PM
Its still probably a problem on your end.
---
I actually prefer the purple stuff
#3JeramiePosted 2/23/2013 5:10:20 PM
Do a tracert to one of the server IPs and see if there are any issues.
#4JaggiJumperPosted 2/23/2013 5:10:57 PM
Wayavas posted...
I srsly hate Riot, its a rare happening when the game doesnt lags out on me...I thought my internet might be to blame, so I checked playing other online games, played WoW for 3 hours, no lag or dc, played DDO for 4 hours every day for 3 weeks and I never got dc/lag...I wanted to play lol with my friends today but lag sucks, whyyyyy

Different games use different speeds/packet usage. LoL might be more internet intensive than those.

IE: I can play MH3 using my phone internet, but if I try LoL with it I have high ping and DC constantly.
---
http://www.youtube.com/TimMH3
LoL IGN: I Am Zyra. Aphoristic (12:31): all you do is b****
#5Lord_CohlianiPosted 2/23/2013 5:11:12 PM
There is no lag and I have terrible internet speeds.
---
SteamID: Old Gregg
#6mD_atheistPosted 2/23/2013 5:13:16 PM
I_love_SunnyD posted...
Its still probably a problem on your end.

Yup and they are always in denial.
---
"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."
- via the Treaty of Tripoli, signed by John Adams
#7Wayavas(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2013 5:39:22 PM
well I recieved a response from RIOT and they gave me free RP and said they are sorry for the lag and will try to fix it soon
---
If Raptor Jesus is your lord and savior and you are 100% proud of it, copy this into your signature.
#8JeramiePosted 2/23/2013 5:42:17 PM
No they will not give you RP. Like it was posted before it's probably on your end or a hop on the way to the server.

Do a tracert to one of the server IPs and see what the results are. If there is a hop that is an issue on the way to the server you can contact your ISP but there really is much else you can do other than change ISPs.
#9happyscrub1Posted 2/23/2013 5:42:53 PM
I've seen an explosion in DC'n and lagging lately
---
Happyscrub's league of legends rank is higher than 95% gamefaqs posters. This is why gamefaqs jealous of him. That's why they troll him. So sad, So bad, so mad.
#10Wayavas(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2013 5:44:13 PM
Jeramie posted...
No they will not give you RP. Like it was posted before it's probably on your end or a hop on the way to the server.

Do a tracert to one of the server IPs and see what the results are. If there is a hop that is an issue on the way to the server you can contact your ISP but there really is much else you can do other than change ISPs.

haha can you read?

i dont care if its a problem on my end, i alreaedy got 500 RP from Riot
---