should i get hecarim or ezreal

#1IndianaJones65Posted 2/23/2013 6:10:41 PM
i don't own any junglers or ad carries
---
GameFAQs Win/Loss Record: 16/30 ; FCs in profile.
#2hollowichi1931Posted 2/23/2013 6:12:44 PM
Hmmm. This is an tough one, seeing as I've only played these two on free week. I would personally say that Hecarim is more fun to play, seeing as his ganks feel very satisfying when pulled off correctly. However, Ezreal is the most popular ADC and you might like him. I will say, Poke oriented ADC's are falling out of favour for high damage ADC's like Draven, Graves, and Miss Fortune.
---
Syndra is my waifu. "My power is limitless!"
#3mD_atheistPosted 2/23/2013 6:16:56 PM
Imo ez is a must have adc to have in your arsenal.
---
"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."
- via the Treaty of Tripoli, signed by John Adams
#4aHappySackaPosted 2/23/2013 6:19:27 PM
Are you any good at the roles? if you're terrible with both then you might be wasting your efforts.

You should at least wait until they're free or use beginner friendly variants like Warwick or Tristana.
---
Kitty Kat --> /\_/\
.................=(^_^)=
#5IndianaJones65(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2013 6:27:29 PM
Are you any good at the roles? if you're terrible with both then you might be wasting your efforts.

You should at least wait until they're free or use beginner friendly variants like Warwick or Tristana.

i'm a fast learner and bot games exist
---
GameFAQs Win/Loss Record: 16/30 ; FCs in profile.
#6Ferd_Da_BirdPosted 2/23/2013 8:29:08 PM
Vroooooooooom.
---
Never give up.
Never surrender.
#7HagenExPosted 2/23/2013 8:46:26 PM
Hecarim is way more satisfying imo.
#8Wet_moonPosted 2/24/2013 1:54:36 AM

Definitely skip ww/trist, I personally like hec better but they are both in the list of my favorites.

I think hec is in a better place now but I would make the choice based on what role seems more fun to you.
---
You can't fire me, I don't work in this van!
#9Ultraknight64Posted 2/24/2013 2:05:03 AM
WW to learn jungle? Ahahahahahaha.

Nunu jungle is best.
---
Not happy with committing just murder, he had to go and dirty the courthouse, too!? GUILTY - Judge
#10chaoshadouPosted 2/24/2013 2:05:11 AM
Get Draven, he can jungle and ad carry.
---
Awesome series, please support the VN ps3 localization http://petitiononline.com/umineko1/petition.html
http://www.facebook.com/OperationGoldenLand