Need a good new fun support

#11smithers43(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2013 7:37:29 PM
okay so ill narrow it down to Leona, Lulu, and thresh

can yall tell me what you like about them and their play style etc
#12MetleonPosted 2/23/2013 7:51:24 PM
Leona's pretty fun, but like Taric, you're most likely going to be running around in a circle or hiding in a bush most of the laning phase.
---
Generation 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your own signature (on any forum) and add one to the generation number. Social experiment.
#13Masemune_100Posted 2/23/2013 7:56:28 PM
smithers43 posted...
okay so ill narrow it down to Leona, Lulu, and thresh

can yall tell me what you like about them and their play style etc

Lulu is a poke support who has a lot of good teamfight utility. She's pretty squishy though.
Thresh does whatever the **** he wants.
Leona goes all in and runs a CC train on whoever she hits.

I play Thresh mostly though when I'm support. You can easily drag your ADC to victory in lane if you're good with Thresh.
---
Rule #1 of Resident Evil: Don't catch the sunglasses.
GT - Judgement Blade
#14IcecreamdunwichPosted 2/23/2013 7:56:58 PM
Thresh is fun for a number of reasons:

1. Naturally collects Armor/AP which frees up spots in his inventory
2. He has a soft-pull/engage tool
3. His lantern lets them preform big plays and back out really quickly, also provides a nice shield.
4. Push/pull enemies for engage or escape
5. Ultimate is really nice in teamfights or ganks.
#15ExalxPosted 2/23/2013 8:00:35 PM
Leona is a balls-deep kill-lane support. You need a decent amount of communication with your ADC or at least someone that knows when to go in and keeps an eye on you. You're tanky as hell early on and all of your abilities have you sticking close to the enemy and stun locking a priority target. With a bursty ADC like Graves or Draven, you can easily kill someone from full hp once you hit level 2 or 3.

So basically, get your skills, ping the adc, pop your W when you see a good chance to land your E, let your adc proc the passive from E, Q stun them, W explodes, exhaust if they're not dead yet.
---
Monster Hunter Tri: Exalx (2ZFG9Y) HR:130+