Another Pentakill topic

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Another Pentakill topic
2 years ago#1
Our Yi managed in a teamfight to kill 4 of the enemy team and was chasing the last champ who had one hit left. To bad for him our Garen sprang from the Bush and KS'd his Penta :D. I Lol'd.
2 years ago#2
I stole a penta by accident once. We just won a fight at baron where our vayne had gotten a quadra at the cost of the rest of the team besides me(wukong) dying and we were both very low health. The enemy team's full health ryze comes out and i kite him to vayne sitting in one of the jungle bushes. We chain cc him with my ult and her condemn and I kill ryze with the very last tick of my ult.
2 years ago#3
the only pentas I got was with fiora (ive only played her a few times, both times i got a penta), and then one with hecarim (at level 7 too, i remember laughing at how well it turned out), and then one with elise.
---
lol
2 years ago#4
Got a penta as Rengar today. Thought I'd be stuck with a quadra but the last guy ran into a bush.

Stupid bastard.
---
If it was a rip off, we'd play as an elf with red hair and a blue tunic who goes on a quest
to save Princess Sandra from the clutches of the evil Banorn.
2 years ago#5
Got a Penta with Zed the other day. I was late in a teamfight (they got counterganked while I was still on the way), with 3 of my allies dead. Almost all of them were in low health and stupidly clustered together. One Zed Ulti and 3 seconds later, PENTAKILL.
2 years ago#6
I think I stole a penta at one point by accident. They only had a double kill at that point so I just kept dealing damage in the teamfight.

Only pentakill I ever got was with Jax in a bot game. Nearly got a quadra the other day as Rammus but the fountain killed me before I could get the last kill.
---
Generation 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your own signature (on any forum) and add one to the generation number. Social experiment.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Another Pentakill topic

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived