Jungle Elise help please?

#1luigi33Posted 2/24/2013 6:27:58 AM
I only ever play her top
---
Specs: [Intel i5 3570k] [16GB DDR3] [GA-Z77X-UD3H]
[CM Hyper 212+] [GTX 560ti]
#2YoketaPosted 2/24/2013 7:11:28 AM
I honestly build her fairly similar to how I lane her. Rush Haunting Guise and Sorcs. From there get to Rylai's or another HP item that can benefit you. Have your selection of Spirit Stone items whenever you feel like upgrading them.

R > Q > W > E
#3MIG297Posted 2/24/2013 7:28:09 AM
Max W first for better clears and build pretty much the same as you would in lane.
---
http://i.imgur.com/cqLpz.gif
#4BradoshadoPosted 2/24/2013 7:33:56 AM
You shouldn't max W...

Go W, Q, W/E, W/E (depending on when you're going to gank...I usually gank at 3). Then Max Q, then Max W, Then Max E.

You don't need more than 2 levels of W to clear the jungle and her Q is just way too good (both human and spider).
---
Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like banana.
That squirrel looks...familiar...
#5MIG297Posted 2/24/2013 7:50:01 AM
Bradoshado posted...
You shouldn't max W...

Go W, Q, W/E, W/E (depending on when you're going to gank...I usually gank at 3). Then Max Q, then Max W, Then Max E.

You don't need more than 2 levels of W to clear the jungle and her Q is just way too good (both human and spider).

Maxing W first also gives you a nice boost to your burst damage though and makes your ganks a lot stronger and lets you get more out of your venomous bite.

Q is pretty much always the best choice to max in lane because it's a great poke on a low CD, but in jungle you don't have the luxury of slowly poking them down then going in for the kill.
---
http://i.imgur.com/cqLpz.gif
#6myg0t_stkPosted 2/24/2013 8:10:39 AM
MIG297 posted...
Bradoshado posted...
You shouldn't max W...

Maxing W first also gives you a nice boost to your burst damage though and makes your ganks a lot stronger and lets you get more out of your venomous bite.

Q is pretty much always the best choice to max in lane because it's a great poke on a low CD, but in jungle you don't have the luxury of slowly poking them down then going in for the kill.

im watching snoopeh and he is playing jungle elise now,

he maxed Q first so he must be right! herp
---
ezreal is my waifu
#7BradoshadoPosted 2/24/2013 8:37:45 AM(edited)
W isn't burst...it's sustained damage.

If you want burst, which you should, you max Q first. Start the fight with human Q/E/W then switch into spider and Q>W them into oblivion. You use the Q first because it gets your spiders to jump right to them for your W, fyi.
---
Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like banana.
That squirrel looks...familiar...