Randuins vs Warmogs defense adc item

#1diego_velPosted 2/24/2013 9:08:25 AM
health and slow passive to kite and reduce attack speed i think the utility is way better rather than the huge amounts of health.
---
SSBB: 2148-8424-4414
#2VulgusRuinaPosted 2/24/2013 9:15:59 AM
Well health regen might be good, considering you may not be able to attack all the time. Reducing attack speed could be compensated for by your top or if you got a Blitzcrank grabbing a frozen heart. Armor I don't have an argument against, but a good team should keep the enemies off you.
---
Gamertag: a Quiet Cactus -I main; MK: Subzero-Working on: Nightwolf, Kabal -Goal: Play each character very well.
#3negative4Posted 2/24/2013 9:18:18 AM
Defensive item for a ranged ADC should be Warmogs or a GA if you feel you're really focused on and need that second life.
---
Chicago Bears 8-8, 3rd NFC North (2011-2012 Season)
WE LIKE IKE! Aethering to victory.
#4zeppelin312Posted 2/24/2013 9:19:02 AM
depends on the game, both are good choices
#5DeleveleDPosted 2/24/2013 9:23:03 AM
I don't see why not, it has 500 less HP than Warmogs, in exchange for 70 Armor and a passive that peels for you, useless against magic damage, and it's more expensive though.
---
The statement below is false.
The statement above is true.
#6Frost_shock_FTWPosted 2/24/2013 9:37:37 AM
I played a game where the enemy AD built Randuin's. They still lost, but it was probably the single best purchase on their team because he could actually escape our Xin that was diving him.
---
CHOOOOOOOOOOCOLAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE!!!!!
Contacts in Profile
#7ParaSpartanPosted 2/24/2013 9:38:19 AM
If you are a front-liner, build both!

Seriously, Randuin's single-handedly gimps the enemy adc into the ground. Build it and laugh as your team wins the effective 4v5. If your opponent also built Randuins, pick them out and burst them down as a team so that your adc can crush the rest of the enemy team.
---
~~SUPER SONIC FIGHTER~~
Sonic the Hedgehog FTW!
#8_HeXPosted 2/24/2013 9:38:37 AM
Randuins doesn't help against AP or AD casters, which is who you should be watching out for.

It's League of Warmogs, bro.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#9Frost_shock_FTWPosted 2/24/2013 9:40:59 AM
If you are a front-liner, build both!

Seriously, Randuin's single-handedly gimps the enemy adc into the ground. Build it and laugh as your team wins the effective 4v5. If your opponent also built Randuins, pick them out and burst them down as a team so that your adc can crush the rest of the enemy team.

Except this topic isn't about front-liners, it's about the ADC.
---
I wumbo, you wumbo, he, she, me wumbo. Wumboing, wumbology, the study of wumbo? It's first grade Spongebob!
Contacts in Profile
#10B01tPosted 2/24/2013 9:46:15 AM
_HeX posted...
Randuins doesn't help against AP or AD casters, which is who you should be watching out for.

It's League of Warmogs, bro.

this. the ad carry's biggest enemy are the bursters, the assassins etc. If the enemy team only has AD damage, and the assassins don't have much armor penetration, i'd go for Randuins, but otherwise Warmogs every time.
---
Idealism is seeing potential. Pragmatism is seeing consequences.